• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SanTheSly

The San Symphony Project
Sep 2, 2019
United Kingdom
A lot of the cosmetics in MW suck, these included, but until I played WZ I had no idea how much overlap there was between COD players and weebs.

...So many "waifu" themed skins

Captain of Outer Space

Come Sale Away With Me
Oct 28, 2017
The overuse of American Flag in social media and apparel in real life to me tends to read as a right-wing asshole, so this is a hell of a message for their audience.

dep9000

Banned
Mar 31, 2020
Jesus.

The negativity about everything is off the charts. What the fuck is going on here? Not saying this is a good thing or anything, but in the words of Harrison Ford who gives a shit? It's call of duty. What do you expect?

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
Jesus.

The negativity about everything is off the charts. What the fuck is going on here? Not saying this is a good thing or anything, but in the words of Harrison Ford who gives a shit? It's call of duty. What do you expect?
3f2.jpeg

Have some fun, people

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
Red white and blue tracers are so on the nose that I can't come up with anything to add additional humor. It's satire and reality, blended together.

OP
OP
Deadly Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017
The Cyclone State
OP, can you elaborate on what your issue is here? I'm genuinely confused by this thread.

Since Call of Duty is an FPS, and this is a July 4th skin pack, where else were they supposed to put the American flag?

Not upset about it at all, just the knife with Presidential faces on it, and Lincoln wearing aviators threw me for a loop.

Much more worrisome is the border patrol skin imo.

Alex2DX

Nov 6, 2017
Seems like they're purposely made to be over the top cheesy. Don't think its meant to be taken seriously.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like they're purposely made to be over the top cheesy. Don't think its meant to be taken seriously.
This is the game that has this:

d5sEOtJ.jpg

Yes, that's a little anime body pillow for your gun.

So yeah, it's not supposed to be serious. Hell, they even called the skin Weekend Warrior. lol

Dodgerfan74

Dec 27, 2017
Nov 3, 2017
A machinegun called "backyard bbq". Why didn't I think of that. I could be rich.

Oh, I didn't think of it because it's stupid. That was the reason.

MaverickHunterAsh

Good Vibes Gaming
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Los Angeles, CA.
American here... This is so fucking gross, especially given the actual modern-day state of America. Regretfully, though, this shit is gonna sell like hotcakes to their audience.

Oct 25, 2017
Call of Duty is america war propaganda? Color me shocked
Actually Black Ops 2(2012) and Ghosts(2013) are the last time America is a straightforward good guy in Call of Duty.
Advanced Warfare they prop up the evil PMC
CIA unethical experiments and coverups is the entire plot of Black Ops 3
Infinite Warfare is a multinational future force
Black Ops 4 has no story
WWII I guess they are but thats ww2, they were never gonna do much with that one.

In Modern Warfare 19 the protagonist has to abandon the US because they turn on an innocent ally(middle eastern rebels) and betray them, the CIA threatens said protagonist.

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017
Just a reminder, guys: It is okay to teamkill if your team member is wearing any of those items.

Dolce

Oct 25, 2017
A lot of the cosmetics in MW suck, these included, but until I played WZ I had no idea how much overlap there was between COD players and weebs.

...So many "waifu" themed skins

Anime fans overlap with literally every group of people. That's how being a fan of such a broad thing is.

Nano-Nandy

Mar 26, 2019
Not sure what's the big deal. It is because of the 4th of July. Other games are and has been doing similar stuff, Phantasy Star is and there was a -less negative- thread here too.