• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017

ronda-rousey-shop-we-are-all-rowdy-pride-month-shirt-comp.png

qpSLLnk.png

Happy Pride Month, y'all!

Deleted member 1635

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe I'm just being exposed to it more on Era and Twitter, but it feels to me like we're seeing far more opportunists exploiting LGBT Pride Month for good will and profit this year than ever before. It really feels like we're reaching a critical mass with it.

lake

Oct 27, 2017
netherrealm please complete the awful cycle by releasing this shirt as a sonya skin in MK11

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
The problem with this is a bet some people in the LGBTQ community are fine with this. Being in the community, seeing how trans individuals are treated within the community is disgusting. She is really shitty for this trying to profit off pride after being outright dehumanizing about a transwoman

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
What's next? Chick-fil-A selling rainbow nuggets?

It's takes particularly hateful and disgusting individual/brand to try and profit off a minority you routinely victimize. They can rot in the bowels of hell.

Kotto

CEO of Traphouse Networks
Nov 3, 2017
BHM was ruined this year and they are looking to do all of the fuckshit for Pride as well

Deleted member 7130

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pride month, the month to make money by selling and associating your brand with rainbows.

... ... and something about gays and stuff.

Aine

May 27, 2019
Pretty typical TERF behavior. All about the LGB, but never the T. Really, even the B is a contentious point for them.

samoyed

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I use to think brands participating in pride was harmless, maybe even positive.

Now I feel like this basically.

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
We hit the trifecta here

Bigot profiting off us,
Bigot profiting off us while still not apologizing for blatantly/violently hateful speech directed toward us,
And the bonus points of the proceeds not even going to an LGBTQ+ related organization (https://didihirsch.org does good work for mental health services but is in no way specifically beneficial to/supportive of the community and doesn't even Mention the community anywhere on its site)

Straights really testing how high our patience level is this Pride Month. Personally speaking: hoo boy am I already fed up, 5 days in

Deleted member 1476

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No shit, woke brands are going to be as common as pumpkin spice. They know now that there's money to be made there.

Maybe I'm just being exposed to it more on Era and Twitter, but it feels to me like we're seeing far more opportunists exploiting LGBT Pride Month for good will and profit this year than ever before. It really feels like we're reaching a critical mass with it.
It's been on an uptick since gay marriage was legalized and I guess this year is the culmination.

Thunder11

Oct 27, 2017
Shitty person - both her political views as seems to be a profoundly sore loser and arrogant

Dominated a very shallow talent pool and hotness pushed way too hard ("once in a lifetime") for comparatively unskilled she was, and wasn't even funny or entertaining w trash talking or antics

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
Ah, so she's like every other corporate social media person making obligatory gestures towards Pride month for PR while doing absolutely nothing for LGBTQ people.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
Pride month is going really smoothly this year, just like Black History month!

Boston Straight pride
Carlos Maza harassment shitstorm
Ronda and shitty brands capitalising on us more than ever

And we are just the 5th

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Pride month is going really smoothly this year, just like Black History month!

Boston Straight pride
Carlos Maza harassment shitstorm
Ronda and shitty brands capitalising on us more than ever

And we are just the 5th
Don't forget all the people trying to keep kinksters and sex workers out of Pride and the annual shitting on asexual people.

This month fucking sucks so far.