• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MajesticSoup

Banned
Feb 22, 2019
I notice that most women dont take showers in the morning. Instead letting the freshness of night time showers carry them through the next day.
Can guys get away with this though. I feel like when I wake up I already have a layer of filth on me but maybe that goes away just shaving and brushing my teeth.

Anyone with an office job pull this off? Morning showers are such a chore while nighttime showers are like a relaxing spa session.

Dead King

Alt-Account
Banned
Jan 1, 2019
I notice that most women dont take showers in the morning. Instead letting the freshness of night time showers carry them through the next day.
Can guys get away with this though. I feel like when I wake up I already have a layer of filth on me but maybe that goes away just shaving and brushing my teeth.

Anyone with an office job pull this off? Morning showers are such a chore while nighttime showers are like a relaxing spa session.

In what Sims game does this happen

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Yes.

I take a shower every night, put on deodorant, a nightshirt, and underwear before going to bed. Wake up, brush hair, get in real clothes and go.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
In winter? Sure. In summer time, i feel icky as soon as i finish drying up from shower.

Oct 28, 2017
I have to shower. I just feel gross. Depending on your climate you're probably sweating somewhat and producing oil.

Oct 27, 2017
I always shower after work / gym. Never shower in the morning. Why sleep on your bed when you've been working and working out for the better part of the day?

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017

Mostly fine in the winter.

You can probably swing it every now and then in the summer assuming you bathe well at night just before bed, deodorize properly, and your room's not too hot.

Pankratous

Oct 26, 2017
Hell no.

If you don't shower in the morning you stink, and people who think they don't are lying to themselves.

May 26, 2018
It depends on where you live, I think. Ever live in a humid environment? No way you stay feeling clean without at least two showers a day. The grode rises.

Oct 25, 2017
I usually take two showers, in the morning and then after my run after work. I feel gross if I get up and go in the morning without showering, even if I took a shower at night.

Massicot

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
United States
If I don't shower in the morning, I feel gross, even if I showered the night before. At a bare minimum, i have to at least rewash my hair.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Based on anime I think Japan does evening.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Not a gigantic sample size by any means but every woman I know is a pre work shower person.

They might not wash their hair every morning but that's different. I sure as shit didn't when my hair was below the shoulders.

low-G

Oct 25, 2017
If you need a shower in the morning to not stink, there's no way you don't stink halfway through your day of work too.

Better take a shower during lunch.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Instead letting the freshness of night time showers carry them through the next day."

We got ourselves a lizard person.

KillLaCam

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Seoul
It doesn't matter what time of day you shower , unless you are somewhere tropical or something. But I usually do it in the morning

Last edited:

Boy

Apr 24, 2018
Nah man, I gotta shower in the morning before i go out because i'll feel icky and gross , and it makes me feel nice and refreshed. I also shower before going to sleep also.

Mitch

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What the fuck is up with some of y'all and hygiene? It's like a mystery or an unsolved puzzle.

skipgo

Dec 28, 2018
I didn't get the memo, I shower after waking up every day.

But I also shower at night...

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
I have to shower in the morning as a guy. No way a shower from 8+ hours earlier would get me through the next day.

My wife showers the night before each day. She's fine smell wise, I'm not.

Selbran

Oct 25, 2017
I've only ever showered at night. I don't know why I'd shower again in the morning if all I did is went to bed and woke up. I also do not understand only showering in the morning, because typically I exercise during the day and then shower afterward.

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
as a public service you should try to shower as close as possible to the point where you go outside and interact with the general public.

i'd rather not encounter anyone 12 hour shower removed on the subway.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
It's impossible for me to control my hair without a shower and a blowdry, so I pretty much have to shower every morning if I want to look like a semi-respectable human being.

Mitch

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Showering in the morning is preferable to me, but a night shower gives me more time to relax and make breakfast in the morning. Deodorant at night lasts all throughout the next day. My hair may be a bit more messy, but I have a comb for that. If you're sweating a lot at night or wake up smelly, either turn on the AC or clean your sheets more often.