• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Arthands

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Developed by NetEase

Nostos, developed by NetEase, is a PC and VR cross-platform multiplayer survival game with an open-world where elements of Oriental animated films are incorporated. The simulation technology of real physical environment, giant and seamless world map, freely moving system and oriental animated film art style build up a "Pioneer" image for this game.

Players will play the role of an explorer in Nostos to adventure, combat, build up and save the world with their partners. A variety of terrains, miraculous ecological communities, and meteorological system, special doomsday costumes, as well as realistic combat experience will offer players extraordinary immersive gaming experiences.

Trace

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Might be totally wrong with this, but as of like six months ago I thought this game was supposed to a janky mess. Has that changed at all?

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
Hoping it turns out alright though it's looked rough enough before that I can't get my hopes up.