• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
Banned
Jul 14, 2018
Wonder if Sony's announcement at EVO is an Uncharted fighting game

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
I would assume discussing the behind-the-scenes stuff from UC1 would give most Naughty Dogs from that era some PTSD-flashbacks lol

Krvavi Abadas

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Videoland
Wonder if Sony's announcement at EVO is an Uncharted fighting game

They still haven't gotten to Unkarted yet. Give them time.
Bp987LeCEAEDRoa.jpg

Ohri-Jin

Banned
Jul 11, 2019
The Netherlands
Lifting the EA curse by becoming an LP'er
No because she kinda left ND in bad faith?? I didn't think she wanted to discuss her past and was looking forward to future projects more.

Her statements lately are also in the sense that triple A games are too complicated and games should be more accessible on mobile, tablets and alll devices etcc... which I think is a bit nonsense... but yeah.

She did help create the sickest trilogy of games ever.

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So the whole thing ended already? Did the stream start after they finished the game? I don't get it.

Bold One

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
God, I miss Amy Hennig era Naughty Dog.

I miss Amy Hennig in general, Sony, please give her a small AA studio

Ohri-Jin

Banned
Jul 11, 2019
The Netherlands
No, the two of them have been streaming the game every Monday for a couple of months now. Search for Retro Replay and look under playlists to watch from where it started.
Dude the session with Amy is the one we are discussing though. The premier started right during the end credits.

They also do Streams for Subs only so it isn't that farfetched.

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
Man the start of the journey. It's a flawed game but still I thought it was a ton of fun

Sabercrusader

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oh man, I need to get up to date on this. Watched the first couple of episodes and it was honestly fascinating hearing Nolan speak about the different aspects of the development and his astonishment at what it actually looks like.

Having Amy Hennig there is crazy. Her responses and reveals seem like they would be fascinating too.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Oh, shit forgot about this playthrough, I'll have to make time to catch up, the first few episodes were great, love all the little stuff Nolan talks about.

Magoo

Oct 28, 2017
UK
Dude the session with Amy is the one we are discussing though. The premier started right during the end credits.

They also do Streams for Subs only so it isn't that farfetched.

I'm just saying it isn't behind a sub and have been going on for a while because they're pre recorded episodes not actual live streams. Last week's ended with Nolan finishing the last boss and saying they should get Amy in. They've had a couple of other guests too.

Last edited: