• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

KOfLegend

Jun 17, 2019
Arkane's level design is honestly on another level. It's such a shame their games don't sell well, because they genuinely manage to impress me every time I play one of their games.

Edit: pun was not intentional.

UnluckyKate

Oct 25, 2017
Play Prey people.

One of the best game of the generation and one of the finest example of a near extinct genre

Slim Action

Jul 4, 2018
Don't watch that video if you haven't played the game and think you might play it at some point. Going in blind it was one of the best first hours of any game for me.

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
Oh sweet! I just started playing Prey, but I am definitely going to book mark it. Thanks, op.

EVIL

Senior Concept Artist
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
hmm, I was somehow hoping it was about the original prey

Mark It Zero!

Apr 24, 2020
I completely dismissed the game when it came out, only gave it a shot because it was on PC GamePass and everyone was recommending it. Glad I did, it really is an amazing game.
Noclip always delivers, really nice doc.

Protmind

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like the soundtrack has been de-listed? I remember listening to it on Google Play.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, I was hoping that this was going to be about the awesome opening sequence of Prey (2006).

Deleted member 11976

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Prey (and all of Arkane's stuff) is also on sale as part of the Quakecon celebrations.

Also, play PREY, folks. It's one of the best video games ever made.