• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DustyVonErich

Oct 31, 2017
I'll play but that Reddit post about being hunted or kidnapped got me lol. I'd have to change my identity and move after I set up my family and friends.

TheYanger

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The ticket is basically just my excuse to look at houses all over the world and imagine I could actually own them

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If I won, realistically I'd probably delete all social media accounts, including this one. Would probably take a full month to try and erase my online presence as much possible, and then try to claim the winnings as anonymously as possible. I think my state doesn't allow that, but there's supposedly some loophole about setting up a corporation and claiming it through that instead.

Nov 1, 2017
Threw my hat into the ring. Thankfully my state allows you to accept big lottery winnings anonymously for people who actually win big. You best believe I wouldn't be telling a soul. It would be pretty difficult not to go full bugfuck for anyone who actually wins lol

Citizencope

Oct 28, 2017
I bought 3 tickets. 17 individual numbers. Not one winning individual number matched. Do I win anything?

WizardofPeace

Oct 27, 2017
Time to take a 2 mortgage on the house. Then ill share with everyone on Resetera when i win. I only need a million or 2.

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
This is now in the terrirtory of get a new identity and run from all friends and family amount of money.

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
8 Mega Millions Players Just Missed on Friday, Jackpot Now Hits $850 Million

There were eight people who hit the first five numbers. Those tickets were sold in California, Florida, Michigan, New Jersey (times 2), New York, Ohio and Wisconsin.

Had any of those players purchased the Megaplier for an extra $1, then their second prize would be worth $4 million.

www.newsweek.com

8 Mega Millions Players Just Missed on Friday, Jackpot Hits $850 Million

Eight different players came oh, so close. But the jackpot now increases even higher in Mega Millions history!

Yunyo

Oct 25, 2017
I won four bucks. Do I like... take this ticket back to the grocery store where I bought it to get my sweet dollary doos?

Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Those amounts are so stupid.
They really ough to cap the maximum winnings at 10mil, and then multiply the number of possible winners.

But they won't.

This is stupid.

... just got my tickets.

OP
OP
Vanillalite

Vanillalite

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I got the money ball so that was $2 at least. I'll snag another ticket at some point this weekend because I have to go out and pick up a prescription.

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Guess I'm buying another ticket this weekend. The most I've ever won is $50 from a scratcher so I feel as though I've used all of my luck haha

Wish Mega Millions was a part of their 2nd Chance program, though.

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
Got one number plus the mega millions number, so 4 bucks back to them when I buy two more tickets.