• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
Seriously people? Seriously?!?! Stop hoarding TP you filthy animals. Jesus fucking christ, you'd think the apocalypse had come.
I hope The Rapture comes soon so I can get the fucking toilet paper that's left behind.

Edit: Amazon and Walmart.com OOS

Last edited:

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
May I interest you in a bidet?

Jokes aside, that fucking sucks. Also, seriously a Bidet might be worth consideration.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
I bought a giant box on Amazon this week because we were down to 6 rolls. Wag, if ya need some TP I'll meet you on the pike somewhere.

I'm not hoarding, my wife literally goes thru more TP when she pees than I do when I poop. It's such a mystery to me.

Fuchs

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If your toilet is in the same room as your shower, just wash it off.
It'll be cleaner than just wiping it anyway.

OP
OP
Wag

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
I bought a giant box on Amazon this week because we were down to 6 rolls. Wag, if ya need some TP I'll meet you on the pike somewhere.

I'm not hoarding, my wife literally goes thru more TP when she pees than I do when I poop. It's such a mystery to me.
Recovering from back surgery- I still can't drive someone was out shopping for me. I live kind of in the boonies anyways. I'll just pay more and buy from Amazon.

I can see price gouging on essentials coming very soon.

chubigans

Vertigo Gaming Inc.
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Have you tried places like 7-11? I'm willing to bet they still have limited stock there.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
Invest a bit in these, worth every penny:

_59vbj0a.jpg

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
You just know there are people that seldom watch or listen to news that just legit need some damn TP and they're just walking into stores looking and society is failing them.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
It's the weirdest thing to me... went to the grocery store yesterday as per normal and there wasn't any toilet paper, and that was about the only thing out of stock. I didn't even remember that people were hoarding or worrying about it until I rounded the corner and every shelf was bare.

This is just outside of Phoenix.

Teiresias

Oct 27, 2017
May I interest you in a bidet?

Jokes aside, that fucking sucks. Also, seriously a Bidet might be worth consideration.

You joke, but I just ordered one next-day delivery from Amazon.

I didn't realize this was a thing until I went into the store the other day and the aisle was pretty bare. Not completely bare, because apparently the only TP of choice during a pandemic is Charmin.

thePopaShots

Nov 27, 2017
We are basically doubling on everything we can during our trips to the store, trying to ride the fine line between hoarder and prepared. We'll see if there is any TP left in the Quad Cities when I go out in an hour.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
The Walmart near my work was completely cleaned out. Paper towels were running scarce too... so I suspect folks are planning to improvise.

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
It's the weirdest thing to me... went to the grocery store yesterday as per normal and there wasn't any toilet paper, and that was about the only thing out of stock. I didn't even remember that people were hoarding or worrying about it until I rounded the corner and every shelf was bare.

This is just outside of Phoenix.
I feel like also hearing that it has happened just compounds the problem. People thinking "Oh I should buy extra this time just incase people start going crazy over it here as well".

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Wash cloth and soap works just as well, if not better.

I might have to wash towels more, but I'm not concerned.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
The Walmart near my work was completely cleaned out. Paper towels were running scarce too... so I suspect folks are planning to improvise.
There were still tons of paper towels, and I saw the grocery store had setup a display of regular tissue for blowing noses right there and a couple were quietly discussing things before grabbing a few boxes.

Not sure how well that would hold up, but I'm sure it'd at least feel softer than paper towels.

Jarrod38

Oct 25, 2017
My mom actually found some TP at the local Meijer. Should have asked what the bare everything else was.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
americans have no faith in their institutions and are doing what they can to mitigate those fears by buying lots of toilet paper and ramen noodles.

Bakercat

Oct 27, 2017
'merica
Was at a Walmart in Louisville last night and took pics of the tp isle. Barley any left and what was left were already busted open and missing some. Paper towel isle was getting there as well. Also noticed the cleaning supply isle was missing alot of bleach and other stuff like that.