• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 28, 2017
California
Congrats to the winners. Also Minx gets the regular season payout and I feel it worked as intended this year. Thanks for another great year, everyone. Sorry I wasn't as active as usual but we had our first kid this year and you know how that goes lol.Thanks to Uber for picking up the slack!

Congrats on your first child and thank you for hosting the league, I look forward to coming back next season!

grang

Nov 13, 2017
Just voted. Congrats again to all the winners, hope everyone had/has a great holiday and New Year!

OP
OP
cloudy

cloudy

Nov 10, 2017
Hey guys. If you haven't voted, can you vote no so I can re-assign 2nd place to myself. ATP is having issues with LeagueSafe since he's in the UK

Last edited:
OP
OP
cloudy

cloudy

Nov 10, 2017
ATP, it looks like the payouts have been approved already. I think you'll have to do the paper check. Let me know if you need me to do anything with LS

Oct 26, 2017
UK
ATP, it looks like the payouts have been approved already. I think you'll have to do the paper check. Let me know if you need me to do anything with LS

Leaguesafe wont let me verify my account, also wont let me enable two step authentication, I can only assume it's because I'm in the uk, although I was able to set up the account and make a payment initially.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Figured I'd bump this thread as cloudy just reactivated the league for Season 12.

I think, first and foremost, there should be some discussion about protocol in the event of a postponed or halted season due to COVID-19. I have to imagine there are some anxious folks in NBA & NHL fantasy leagues wondering what to do after having paid league dues back in September-October of last year and still waiting some sort of outcome if they failed to have some manner of fantasy playoffs in advance of the hard league shutdown back in mid-March.

So, if nothing else, we should establish payment protocol for both the normal flow of events (13-week regular fantasy season, 3-week fantasy playoff structure) and for a halted season (regular season standings w/ some adjusted SoS weighting/clear tiebreakers, etc.)

There's also going to be some merit to discussing FAAB in light of the fact that folks who splurge early anticipating that the season won't be played through to completion might wind up betting right.

My personal take... is that I don't believe we'll have the NFL this year. If the US did a proper shutdown and stuck with it, we could have had a protracted season at some point this fall. I don't believe that's in the cards with how the ball was dropped. (I think the CFL might have a season... their season start date has been pushed to September.)

Oct 28, 2017
California
More and more teams reporting their players having COVID. Yeah I seriously doubt we have a season this year.

But yeah I agree with Uber, in the event there's a halted/shortened season (if we even have one), we should start discussing our options.

OP
OP
cloudy

cloudy

Nov 10, 2017
Good points, Uber. Yahoo pro leagues just refunded everyone in my $100 league I wasn't going to make the playoffs so I''ll take it but it seems unfair to the guys who led all year lol

If the NBA re-start isn't a disaster I think we'll see football

Oct 28, 2017
California
Looks like MLS and NBA's bubble approach is working (maybe a bit too early to tell with NBA) and MLB's strategy is turning out to be a disaster.

So how we feeling fellas?

Oct 28, 2017
California
Since it's already August and the draft is set to September 5th, do we have an interest list? It seems everyone from last season is in the Season 12 league.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
I don't remember if I rejoined but I am interested, even though I don't believe the season is going to happen.

sersteven

Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia
Football better find a bubble lol
please god.

also I believe I'm still on the list even though I definitely quit on my shitty drafted 3-10 meme team last year but I'd be down to go again this time, I have almost no other leagues (just one with family at this point) to participate in this time around and could probably really work the market and fuck some people up if I tried. \

I also don't know if the season will happen though and not sure if I even wanna support the NFL if they don't switch to some kinda bubble, I'm really afraid for people this fall. but I hope the players get some kind of outlet, it was gonna be an electric year

OP
OP
cloudy

cloudy

Nov 10, 2017
Season 12 thread:

www.resetera.com

No Quitters Fantasy NFL Football League (Season 12) |OT|

Getting started a little late this year but the NQ League is back! Basically it's a 16-team, money re-draft league that originated on NeoGAF in 2009. As the name implies, we try to have everyone play to win every week to maintain the integrity of the league. Deadbeats do not get invited back...