• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
cloudy

cloudy

Nov 10, 2017
People bitched about kickers deciding matchups (because even a kicker having a good night is not supposed to do that, apparently). So now we have the alternative where kicker value is mitigated into practically nothing and Butker can go 3-for-3 on field goals and score 3 extra points and get as many fantasy points as a Tight End who happens to catch two balls (one for a TD).

There's a happy medium to be found... but the current setup isn't that.

Yeah we can definitely look at it

Minx

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Illinois
Well at least Theilen made his one catch count. Going to be close. Also regretting trading M. Jones I would have started him this week. Need my Patriots need to get me the W.

Minx

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Illinois
I was going to post how I had a bad feeling about this matchup. No Dak, no Theilen, no Brown, banged up Westbrook who has been ruled out. Funny that I might lose to the lowest scoring team in the league.

Need Patriots D to bail me out.

Edit: early whistle robbed Fourette of a TD.

Last edited:

J2C

Oct 26, 2017
Opponent ruined my fantasy day before the afternoon games even happened. Fielding Mike Evans, Cooper Kupp, Saquon Barkley, and Austin Hooper -_-

grang

Nov 13, 2017
Just looked ahead and my entire team is on bye week 11. Sorry to everyone except Good as Gould who basically will get a free win.

Minx

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Illinois
Having RB depth is never a bad thing... or you could trade him for max value while the health outlook of David Johnson and Chase Edmonds remains cloudy.
Well I mean the main reason for the post was to alert people I won't be using him therefor available for trade.
DRAKE HAS BEEN FREED. HIS TALENT SHINES. TRADE FOR HIM.

Edit: I see the Johnson owner, Cyclones, played him even though it was pretty well known he wasn't going to play. Yet he is keeping John Ross who is on IR on his bench. I mean the league is called No Quitters and he changed his players this week just seems like a very questionable decision.

Last edited:

Minx

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Illinois
3 weeks in a row where one of my WR exits the game early resulting in a combined 9 points the past 3 weeks. At least I have CMC to bail me out.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
A lot of trade activity going on. The deadline is the 9th right?
Yep, trade deadline is this Saturday.

I'm kind of disappointed I'm not getting much in the way of trade offers.
Clearly I don't expect to win this week.
Clearly I don't expect to win in Week 12.
Clearly I'm willing to part with pretty much anyone on my roster for a fair offer (I am still entertaining the one I was PMed about, incidentally; just finishing up the busy part of my work week first.).

Figured I'd be getting a few nibbles that aren't just fleece attempts sent over my direction.

Crazymoogle

Game Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Asia
I would love to make a trade but just no depth at all to do it. All I get is hilarious trash offers of two bench guys for a WR1

Minx

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Illinois
Yep, trade deadline is this Saturday.

I'm kind of disappointed I'm not getting much in the way of trade offers.
Clearly I don't expect to win this week.
Clearly I don't expect to win in Week 12.
Clearly I'm willing to part with pretty much anyone on my roster for a fair offer (I am still entertaining the one I was PMed about, incidentally; just finishing up the busy part of my work week first.).

Figured I'd be getting a few nibbles that aren't just fleece attempts sent over my direction.
Well since you asked, make a deal with the devil, sent you an offer.

OP
OP
cloudy

cloudy

Nov 10, 2017
Guys so Spyders seems to not have set his lineup this week. I usually intervene in this kind of situation. Any issues with that?

The matchup does have playoff implications

Minx

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Illinois
Guys so Spyders seems to not have set his lineup this week. I usually intervene in this kind of situation. Any issues with that?

The matchup does have playoff implications
Comish need to set his lineup and drop players if necessary like his bye week kicker and TE who has practiced or played in weeks. I would say Harry of NE needs to be dropped as well so he can start a WR. Fairest would be to pick up players with Yahoos highest projections. League is called no quitters after all. Not sure what has been done in the past.

Also I want to thank you UberTag for never replying to my trade offer. McCoy is inactive today. Yikes.

Last edited:
OP
OP
cloudy

cloudy

Nov 10, 2017
Ok Spyders team is set. I didn't drop anyone valuable and picked the best available Hope he's back for next week

Oct 28, 2017
California
I needed the upgade at QB and TE. I have a lot of RB and WR capital. As long as I kept Evans, Kupp, Chubb, and Breida, and either one of Monty or Singletary I'm good.

My Line-up is going to be Mahomes, Evans, Kupp, Chubb, Singletary, Kelce, and Stills/Renfrow. I'll take it.

Last edited: