• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
Very busy waiver period.

Yeah, I was debating whether to go to the mid 20s for Demarcus. Guess that was a waste of mental effort.

Happy to pick up Ty Johnson though.

And I am still in the market for a low-tier TE.

Hazelhurst

Oct 25, 2017
I knew Demarcus Robinson was going to go for a lot, but not $62. Reminds of how much Josh Gordon went for last year.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
DJ Chark is looking like money through 3 weeks of the season.
His FAAB cost was low post-Week 1 thanks to the Foles injury, too.

Unfortunately, he hasn't been contributing to wins for Complex Audibles... who lost last week to Knibb High and then proceeded to bench him this week. They're now facing a projection deficit against the winless Ember Island Players.

Minx

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Illinois
DJ Chark is looking like money through 3 weeks of the season.
His FAAB cost was low post-Week 1 thanks to the Foles injury, too.

Unfortunately, he hasn't been contributing to wins for Complex Audibles... who lost last week to Knibb High and then proceeded to bench him this week. They're now facing a projection deficit against the winless Ember Island Players.
Allison over Chark is indeed a questionable decision.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
I would have been trying to sell him like crazy if I had him.
How fortuitous that his absence hits right as his owner has you for an opponent.
Those fantasy horseshoes are clearly still in full effect.
Looks like you're about to push that win streak to 11 consecutive games.
It would appear that you have nothing to worry about until you face the as-yet-unbeaten Evil Corp in Week 5.

Minx

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Illinois
How fortuitous that his absence hits right as his owner has you for an opponent.
Those fantasy horseshoes are clearly still in full effect.
Looks like you're about to push that win streak to 11 consecutive games.
It would appear that you have nothing to worry about until you face the as-yet-unbeaten Evil Corp in Week 5.
Well what do ya know. Cyclones should be fine his WR4 Is..... Moncreif..... Oh. Oh dear.

OP
OP
cloudy

cloudy

Nov 10, 2017
At this point, Aaron Rodgers is a weak link on my team lol. He looks fine in the games, just unlucky from a fantasy perspective

OP
OP
cloudy

cloudy

Nov 10, 2017
It's insane to me how Allen is able to get open considering there is no other consistent WR or TE to throw to on that team

Last edited:

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
It's shocking to see long-time No Quitters veterans Crazymoogle, GCQ and The Commish (cloudy) all alone in the basement after their respective 0-3 starts. I imagine the FAAB will be flying in an effort to right their respective ships.

We're just two seasons removed from Team Crispy improbably recovering from an 0-4 start to make the money, so this is by no means a doomsday scenario but their fortunes are going to have to turn soon.

Props to everyone else for getting into the win column. TDs 'N Beer (I refuse to acknowledge that 2nd apostrophe - it's grammatically incorrect) take their 11-game win streak to square off against Complex Audibles next week. (Had they faced off in Week 3, Complex Audibles would have won. Just throwing that out there.)

Minx

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Illinois
It's shocking to see long-time No Quitters veterans Crazymoogle, GCQ and The Commish (cloudy) all alone in the basement after their respective 0-3 starts. I imagine the FAAB will be flying in an effort to right their respective ships.

We're just two seasons removed from Team Crispy improbably recovering from an 0-4 start to make the money, so this is by no means a doomsday scenario but their fortunes are going to have to turn soon.

Props to everyone else for getting into the win column. TDs 'N Beer (I refuse to acknowledge that 2nd apostrophe - it's grammatically incorrect) take their 11-game win streak to square off against Complex Audibles next week. (Had they faced off in Week 3, Complex Audibles would have won. Just throwing that out there.)
Luckily complex with be without his first two picks out on bye and Hilton possibly out as well.

Crazymoogle

Game Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Asia
Not really sure why I would be FAAB desperate. I lost 120, 129, 159 in 3 weeks. There isn't a lopsided Hopkins trade that would change those fortunes. In this format there is not much to do but pray to the schedule gods for games against the Dolphins, Giants and Washington. By all means pay big for Gallman though

OP
OP
cloudy

cloudy

Nov 10, 2017
What a ridiculous loss by the Packers. Glad to see my team finally put up some points

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
What a ridiculous loss by the Packers. Glad to see my team finally put up some points
Yeah, that's been long overdue. Ballsy move playing both Sanders and Howard in a Thursday night game but glad it paid off for you.
Looks like you'll finally land that first win.

Meanwhile, teams continue the trend of curling up and surrendering at the mere prospect of facing TDs 'N Beer as Complex Audibles managed less than a single fantasy point out of TWO positions on Thursday night. Seems like a foregone conclusion that Minx will win his 12th straight matchup.

On deck for next week is an equally unbeaten Evil Corp who looks like he has his work cut out for him to make that contest with a matching 4-0 record.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
My expectation for my team this week is that they'll put up some ridiculous number that I don't need to win... and then struggle to put up 80 points against Minx two weeks from now. Because that's just how this fantasy thing works.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Wish his college teammate that's actually in my lineup could do something, too.

This can't be happening to me lol
Guess we spoke too soon about you netting that first win. Clearly Robbie Gould was an anchor for Rinker.
Just call him "Better than Gould".

(Frankly, I'm shocked to see Gallman this successful. He's never done jack squat with an opportunity up until now.)

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
California
Oh god please don't let me lose to a kicker. Please keep Cooper at bay Saints D.

And my opponents still has James Conner to go ughh

Last edited:

Minx

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Illinois
I seem to choose my lowest scoring WR for my WR3 every single week. Luckily I have the MVP of the season so far on my team. Patriots defense. Only 4 QBs (one owned by me) and 2 RBs (one owned by me) have outscored the Patriots D. IN 4 WEEKS ONLY 6 PLAYERS HAVE OUTSCORED THE PATRIOTS DEFENSE. I am putting them on the trading block looking for a WR1 :)

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
I seem to choose my lowest scoring WR for my WR3 every single week. Luckily I have the MVP of the season so far on my team. Patriots defense. Only 4 QBs (one owned by me) and 2 RBs (one owned by me) have outscored the Patriots D. IN 4 WEEKS ONLY 6 PLAYERS HAVE OUTSCORED THE PATRIOTS DEFENSE. I am putting them on the trading block looking for a WR1 :)
Make sure you trade them right before their schedule strength crashes to Earth during Week 9. That's the money play!

sersteven

Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia
Yeah, that's been long overdue. Ballsy move playing both Sanders and Howard in a Thursday night game but glad it paid off for you.
Looks like you'll finally land that first win.

Meanwhile, teams continue the trend of curling up and surrendering at the mere prospect of facing TDs 'N Beer as Complex Audibles managed less than a single fantasy point out of TWO positions on Thursday night. Seems like a foregone conclusion that Minx will win his 12th straight matchup.

On deck for next week is an equally unbeaten Evil Corp who looks like he has his work cut out for him to make that contest with a matching 4-0 record.

I'm pretty much fucked. Sproles got no touches since Howard took off, and Williams went down when he could've had easily 1-2TD's at those goalline stands. I'm mostly in the league for the memes at this point. We'll see if I can't pull out a few more chaos wins. Then last night did me no favors either.

At least I have Chicago on D lol.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Current standings after 4 weeks...

1) TDs 'N Beer (4-0) - 497.89 Pts For * 12-Game Win Streak *
2) Evil Corp (4-0) - 440.68 Pts For
3) Spyders (4-0) - 424.01 Pts For

4) Long Island Broskis (3-1) - 457.54 Pts For
5) Good As Gould (3-1) - 443.76 Pts For
6) Tecmo Allstars (3-1) - 404.19 Pts For

7) Jimmy Guappolo (2-2) - 464.58 Pts For
8) Dinner Out (2-2) - 365.76 Pts For
9) Cyclones (2-2) - 353.82 Pts For

10) Business Time (1-3) - 394.84 Pts For
11) Complex Audibles (1-3) - 387.14 Pts For
12) Bail Kings Era (1-3) - 361.92 Pts For
13) Knibb High Football (1-3) - 355.13 Pts For
14) Smokin' Jays (1-3) - 301.99 Pts For

15) Rodgers Neighborhood (0-4) - 413.12 Pts For
16) Ember Island Players (0-4) - 342.10 Pts For

Minx

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Illinois
Current standings after 4 weeks...

1) TDs 'N Beer (4-0) - 497.89 Pts For * 12-Game Win Streak *
2) Evil Corp (4-0) - 440.68 Pts For
3) Spyders (4-0) - 424.01 Pts For

4) Long Island Broskis (3-1) - 457.54 Pts For
5) Good As Gould (3-1) - 443.76 Pts For
6) Tecmo Allstars (3-1) - 404.19 Pts For

7) Jimmy Guappolo (2-2) - 464.58 Pts For
8) Dinner Out (2-2) - 365.76 Pts For
9) Cyclones (2-2) - 353.82 Pts For

10) Business Time (1-3) - 394.84 Pts For
11) Complex Audibles (1-3) - 387.14 Pts For
12) Bail Kings Era (1-3) - 361.92 Pts For
13) Knibb High Football (1-3) - 355.13 Pts For
14) Smokin' Jays (1-3) - 301.99 Pts For

15) Rodgers Neighborhood (0-4) - 413.12 Pts For
16) Ember Island Players (0-4) - 342.10 Pts For
Rodgers Neighborhood is one unlucky guy at the moment.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
What kind of RB are you looking for / expecting to get for Samuel? You seem set at RB to me...
I'll voluntarily suggest that while he's set at RB from a season-long perspective, he has a very clear bye week conflict approaching in Week 6 with both Singletary and Montgomery. Hence he's in need of another RB for next week when they're both unavailable and would likely be looking to move Samuel for someone that could fill that role (and offer equivalent fantasy potential beyond that).

Minx

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Illinois
Yeah what Uber said. I'd like an RB that doesn't have a week 6 or week 7 bye.
Wide receiver Mike Williams is on the trade block.
Everyone's wishes have been granted. Good to see people being active and making trades, trying to make their teams better. Still have 2 different trade offers pending since Monday. Figured they would get looked at/some sort of acknowledgement that it was being considered before waivers, guess not.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Everyone's wishes have been granted. Good to see people being active and making trades, trying to make their teams better. Still have 2 different trade offers pending since Monday. Figured they would get looked at/some sort of acknowledgement that it was being considered before waivers, guess not.

Yeah I sent out quite a few messages enquiring about trades and get no response, quite disappointing.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
I think GCQ is going to finally land his long overdue first win of the season thanks to Teddy Bridgewater of all people. How about that? Minx is well on the way to Win #13 in a row. My Broskis get to be crushed by him next week. Goodie! Pretty sure that 14-win streak will be an official No Quitters all-time win record.