• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

joecanada

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
Wow won a league for 2nd straight year . Won 1 Last year due to Gurley.
Won my keeper league this year due to mahomes . And keeping my waiver for Damien Williams when it counted. Also traded Olsen for a 6th pick lol feel bad.

It's pretty early but thinking my keepers are mixon, kerryon, Adams and either mahomes or kupp. Hate keeping qb but damn he's special

Crazymoogle

Game Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Asia
Yeah LS sounds awesome but they don't like foreigners :( Probably "something something don't want to be confused with money laundering" but it does make international play of fantasy football weird. Of course Yahoo loves to slap me with all of the pay league and daily fantasy banners even though I'm not eligible to receive any money from them.

Oct 28, 2017
California
Am I blind or is there not an option on the site to vote yes? I just see the pie chart of who has voted and and the list of emails of who has yet to vote, but not a voting option.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
Am I blind or is there not an option on the site to vote yes? I just see the pie chart of who has voted and and the list of emails of who has yet to vote, but not a voting option.
I couldn't find it after I'd signed in either. I went back to the email and clicked that button, which led me to a page where I could approve or not.

cloudy

Nov 10, 2017
Yeah LS sounds awesome but they don't like foreigners :( Probably "something something don't want to be confused with money laundering" but it does make international play of fantasy football weird. Of course Yahoo loves to slap me with all of the pay league and daily fantasy banners even though I'm not eligible to receive any money from them.

What are sports gambling laws like in Canada? Just a few years ago, some folks from US states couldn't play paid fantasy on Yahoo

Oct 28, 2017
California
Can't wait until next season, I definitely want back in. It was only my second year of playing fantasy football, and I learned a bunch of stuff on what to do and most importantly, on not what to do.

Crazymoogle

Game Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Asia
What are sports gambling laws like in Canada? Just a few years ago, some folks from US states couldn't play paid fantasy on Yahoo

Well, they are different. Easier to use in some ways because it's straight up gambling, as opposed to free contests. But generally speaking most american gambling businesses don't want to spend the legal money on accessing more sets of laws than they can handle, which is why you typically get the "Lower 48" stuff. Sometimes they see that Quebec has different laws than the rest of Canada and write off the whole country, too.

PM me when the paypal money is released? No rush, just could use the heads up

cloudy

Nov 10, 2017
Interesting....

I wanted to avoid Paypal fees so I transferred to my Paypal account after LeagueSafe paid me. There's been delays cos of bank holidays but it should be good to go tomorrow

grang

Nov 13, 2017
Just got notification that my team was deleted from the league--just checking if this is normal in the offseason, or did I miss something where I had to let you know I wanted to play next season?

cloudy

Nov 10, 2017
No worries. I accidentally added everyone from last year automatically instead of just inviting to renew. I'm just removing everyone and re-inviting so only the folks who want to play again will take team slots while we form the league.

PS: S11 Thread coming soon

cloudy

Nov 10, 2017
I'll make the Season 11 thread this week. This is the last call for returning players to join

Oct 28, 2017
California
I noticed that we are set to draft on the night of August 31st.

I don't mean to be a stickler but if it is possible, and if it's ok with the league and the commish of course, to move the date to the next night on September 1st. I'm working night shift right now and I'll most likely be working that night (if not I'll try to get the night off).

Minx

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Illinois
I noticed that we are set to draft on the night of August 31st.

I don't mean to be a stickler but if it is possible, and if it's ok with the league and the commish of course, to move the date to the next night on September 1st. I'm working night shift right now and I'll most likely be working that night (if not I'll try to get the night off).
I have another draft at 6pm Central time on the 1st. Would prefer not to do two drafts at once, if we could do it at 8pm that would work. Whatever works for the most people though.

Oct 28, 2017
California
I have another draft at 6pm Central time on the 1st. Would prefer not to do two drafts at once, if we could do it at 8pm that would work. Whatever works for the most people though.

I live in California so it could work out I suppose. 8 PM CT is 6 PM PST which would hopefully be enough of a time cushion between your drafts (4 PM PST to 6 PM PST)

But yeah, we should go with whatever works for most people.

cloudy

Nov 10, 2017
Sorry guys, I'll get that new thread up this weekend. We only need 1 more player

OP
OP
UberTag

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Sorry guys, I'll get that new thread up this weekend. We only need 1 more player
We do have a handful of folks expressing interest in signing up in this thread.

No reason we can't kick off Waiting List #1 with that group to get that spot filled. And then, we'll still have backups from that group should anyone back out later during the preseason dues payment crunch.

FYI, I presently have the wait list as follows...

compbros - August 11th, 2018
Cyclone - August 21st, 2018
Fox318 - August 23rd, 2018 (last online yesterday)
RedMercury - September 11th, 2018
AllThingsPurple - July 20th, 2019
The Doomed One - July 20th, 2019
Zeusy - July 22nd, 2019

Last edited: