• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magog

Banned
Jan 9, 2021
They can port every Playstation game ever made to PC as far as I care. The more people who can enjoy something the better really but Horizon is already overdue for a PS5 upgrade and it only makes sense to take care of your original user base as well.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Uhhhh, no.

All your PS4 games play just fine on PS5. I can't just throw my copy of Bloodborne into my bluray drive and make it work

Zaimokuza

May 14, 2020
We're feeling pretty entitled today, aren't we?

You can still play Horizon on the ps5 and it will probably be upgraded at some point.

Ralemont

Jan 3, 2018
Don't let perfect be the enemy of good. The more people that can play great games like Horizon the better.

Raigor

May 14, 2020
SONY ARE TRAITORS

THEY ALL MUST PAY

DON'T PORT GAMES ON PC UNLESS YOU DO THE SAME FOR PS5

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
89749.jpg

GalvoAg

Oct 30, 2017
Dallas
PC people will bitch but I do agree Sony needs to go back and touch up more titles for the PS5, or at least focus on it more when a lot of future releases are getting delayed because of Covid. I would imagine while a lot of work it would be much less than finishing a new game.

Indy_Rex

Banned
Sep 20, 2020
OP, PC gamers are getting full=priced ports years after launch. PS gamers got to play them first and get some upgrades via BC free of charge.

We're good.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
stfu crying for gods sake

they're full priced ports years after release

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
Better get on them about Death Stranding and Horizon Zero Dawn, then. And all the Quantic Dream stuff. And Bloodborne.

hlhbk

Oct 25, 2017
I could go the other way and say every game developed should be designed for PC first and if the consoles can't handle it oh well.

How would you feel about that OP?

dgrdsv

Oct 25, 2017
PC port is not a remaster.

If by remaster you mean getting a free patch with proper PS5 resolution and framerate support then yes.

meschio94

Jan 26, 2018
They can port every Playstation game ever made to PC as far as I care. The more people who can enjoy something the better really but Horizon is already overdue for a PS5 upgrade and it only makes sense to take care of your original user base as well.

they need money, and there are more Pc than ps5 right now

Status
Not open for further replies.