• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boondocks

Nov 30, 2020
NE Georgia USA
Nestlé is fulfilling the wishes of plant-based fans around the world by launching a vegan KitKat in 2021.

One of the world's most popular confectionery bars will soon have a delicious plant-based option that delivers the perfect balance between crispy wafer and smooth chocolate that people know and love.

Alexander von Maillot, Head of Confectionery at Nestlé, said: "One of the most common requests we see on social media is for a vegan KitKat, so we're delighted to be able to make that wish come true. I can't wait for people to be able to try this amazingly tasty new KitKat. This is a product for everyone who wants a little more plant-based in their life!"

The new vegan KitKat – called KitKat V – will be launched later in the year in several countries across the globe. It will only be available through the KitKat Chocolatory and selected retailers, to test the opportunity for a wider roll-out.

www.nestle.com

Nestlé’s first vegan KitKat is coming soon!

Nestlé is fulfilling the wishes of plant-based fans around the world by launching a vegan KitKat in 2021.

The Brits are the guinea pigs:

It will be available in Britain, where the KitKat was originally developed in York — and where the research on the vegan version was done — but not in the U.S. where the KitKat is produced under a licensing agreement with Hershey's, the company said.

Nestle said it is not releasing information on other countries participating in the initial roll-out at the moment.

www.ajc.com

Popular candy bar has a vegan version

Coming soon to a selected retailer near you: a vegan version of the iconic KitKat candy bar.

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
"Dont worry, we have a non-dead baby brand for those you uncomfortable with that."

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Ah, vegan, that makes sense.

Are there a lot of people who are lactose intolerant who can't eat milk chocolate? I guess I never thought of that before.

Status
Not open for further replies.