• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
I pity the poor black officer trying to be gentle and reason with her; good thing he had a white partner going all "fuck this shit". If the ethnicities were reversed this woman would probably have got a broken arm in the first five seconds at least. :/

Watch her get out scot free after blatantly resisting arrest on tape, though.

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
Right?

He even nicely asked her to "stop resisting" lol. At least they were being nice to her, probably because they were being filmed.

More like because one of them is black and they know what happens when black people are anything but rose-petal-throwing kind and gentle to white people.

Oh, I can believe it perfectly fine. Fuck this shit stain and I hope her life becomes hell from this point on.

Kyougar

Cute Animal Whisperer
Nov 3, 2017
in other Karen news.

4499d7c00d3ebb48.jpg

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
Falco-DiCorrado allegedly told Black residents at the meeting, "You're lucky we brought you over as slaves, or else you'd be deported too." She later told the Palm Beach Post her comments were misinterpreted and she didn't mean any harm.

Oh my

Yeeeeeeeeeer

Oct 25, 2017
west coast
things got real when she saw that she was being whisked toward the patrol car. she also did what my 2yo does, putting all her weigh in her legs, falling on her knees and throwing her arms up lol

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
After reviewing this, I think we have misunderstood her after all. She wasn't talking about her personhood. She was just worried about her purse n' hood, i.e. she had a hood of some sort in her purse that was important to her beliefs.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
What's funny to me is that the woman filming uploaded this thinking that people would side with her.

Neither stopped to think, or even consider, that she looked absolutely ridiculous.

Oct 27, 2017
The Republican debate club cadence is extremely tiresome. You aren't proving your point just by talking nonsense rapidly & endlessly!

BlueTsunami

Oct 29, 2017
I love how they squabble over the purse like being arrested is so alien to them they have no idea how the process goes. That or the expected privilege.

In the name of Jayyysuss

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
That scream was straight out of looney tunes lmao