• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
Whoa just saw this on TMZ:

Falco-DiCorrado, a staunch Trump supporter, was forced to resign from her volunteer seat on the County's Community Redevelopment Agency Advisory Board in 2017, following controversial remarks made during a meeting to designate Boynton Beach a sanctuary city.

Falco-DiCorrado allegedly told Black residents at the meeting, "You're lucky we brought you over as slaves, or else you'd be deported too." She later told the Palm Beach Post her comments were misinterpreted and she didn't mean any harm.

0h-so-Cold

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 2, 2020
So I don't know if you guys were paying attention in the video, but the one that was recording was a black teenage girl. And apparently the lady was her guardian. Anyone else catch that?

In the second video the black officer ask the recorder if that was her mom, she says its her guardian. đź‘€

geomon

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL

Falco-DiCorrado, a staunch Trump supporter, was forced to resign from her volunteer seat on the County's Community Redevelopment Agency Advisory Board in 2017, following controversial remarks made during a meeting to designate Boynton Beach a sanctuary city.

Falco-DiCorrado allegedly told Black residents at the meeting, "You're lucky we brought you over as slaves, or else you'd be deported too." She later told the Palm Beach Post her comments were misinterpreted and she didn't mean any harm.
Oh, well. She didn't mean any harm so I guess it's ok.

Truckondo

Oct 25, 2017
Garden Grove, CA
yrInhPZ.gif

i had a feeling this was going to be here. 🤣

vatstep

Oct 25, 2017
LOL

I love how these idiots often hope they're being recorded to prove they're in the right when they literally never are

Mcspooky

Oct 26, 2017
Maybe it's just the honeymoon period right now. But it does kinda feel like ok. You (right winger/Trumper/antimasker/etc ) had your 4 years of throwing your little hissy fit and stomp around . Now it is time to go away or face the consequences.

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Bruh those micro aggressions are too real, trying to call the black cop a thief for rubbing up against her purse, said nothing but shame on you to the white cop that was being more aggressive with her

Aske

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canadia
I don't think it's that they give white women too much leeway, it's that this is how cops should behave with everyone. They tried to deescalate and gave her every chance.

Exactly what I was going to say. This is how everyone should be treated by police, I don't care who they are. Cops should be as conscientious and by-the-book with every person, regardless of race or gender, as they are with a belligerent white Karen.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru

Because of fucking course...

shenden

Oct 27, 2017
I am so thankful not having to deal with these type of people. I get exhausted just looking and listening to that video.

Just put her in the trunk and drive to the station.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
Oh that video brought me so much more joy that I thought it would. What a perfect way to cap off the day.

Nov 7, 2017
I've seen a few of these Trumpet psychos claiming thay buildings are "public property" due to being rented and not owned - must be some "fact" going around on facebook for these morons. It's like they all get the same talking points and misinformation.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
I've seen a few of these Trumpet psychos claiming thay buildings are "public property" due to being rented and not owned - must be some "fact" going around on facebook for these morons. It's like they all get the same talking points and misinformation.
Follow the Bad Legal Takes twitter for a single day and you'll quickly realize that people just take random laws they Google search out of context to support whatever argument they want to make.

Cheesebu

Wrong About Cheese
Sep 21, 2020
I really wish they put a mask on her at the end there. It would have been glorious.

Amalthea

Dec 22, 2017
Those people are like spoiled children in adult bodies. Doesn't help that they seem to think that certain words or sentences hold magic powers like young children sometimes do.

Oct 27, 2017
I can have some sympathy for people thinking 'these rules are stupid' but what I can't understand at all is the people who do don't grasp that their options are 'Follow the rules of the business' or 'dont use the business'. Like how long has 'no pants no service' been a thing? This is no different.

Last edited:

AlecKoKuTan

Oct 29, 2017
Irvine, CA
This is so wild. The Black officer was so patient, but when the white officer came in you could tell he wanted to bounce her head off the floor.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018

There it is. Every time.

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
Really needs the curb music dubbed over the last few seconds. Would be perfection.

MoogleWizard

Oct 27, 2017
This is infuriating to watch. Why were they so patient with her? If she has the virus, she'll have infected everyone around her, at least the cops, because they let her scream and eject her aerosols for so long. This is how the virus spreads.

Dandy

Oct 25, 2017
At my shop we have a sign that says "CURBSIDE SERVICE ONLY! PLEASE CALL TO PLACE YOUR ORDER" and every day I have people read the sign and just walk in. I also have tons of people who read the sign, and then ask to be the exception. Yesterday, I had a woman come in a take her mask off after walking in. Like she was wearing it in the fucking parking lot, and then took it off and walked in my store. And it's always old white women.

So yeah. I love this video.