• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jeffolation

Oct 30, 2017
you know, usually when ive seen someone struggling against the cops while they have them on the hood to be cuffed, the cops tend to slam their heads against the hood

saw that happen more than once during the BLM protests

weird that didnt happen this time
They'd have to use a pressure washer to get all the make up off the hood. Too much work.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
643.jpg

Oct 29, 2017
Florida
Karens and their privilege will never cease to amaze me. Like are you really that damn inconvenienced by having to wear a fuckin mask? My glasses fog up completely whenever I leave the grocery store with my mask on but you don't see me complaining it about it.

Radd Redd

Oct 27, 2017
You see how the first cop was giving that privilege but the second cop wasn't playing around. 😆

Chirotera

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
How were these people raised to be so stupid? They had everything in the world handed to them on a silver platter. A decent wage. Cheap and affordable education. The ability to own a house and time enough for leisure. And they did nothing with it but oppress and choose to be ignorant. It'd be funny if it weren't so sad.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Oh man, this incident made my day! The scream was funny as hell. And what an idiot for recording herself, but I did chuckle at the bearded guy dancing as soon as the cop showed up.

I will never understand why some make such a big deal wearing a mask.

Last edited:

mikehaggar

Developer at Pixel Arc Studios
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Harrisburg, Pa
Can you imagine having her in your life on a daily basis? I'm certain she's just an awful, terrible person. And props to the first cop dealing with her. He had way more patience than I could have.

No Onions

Nov 8, 2017
You know, I usually don't find humor in incidents like this, but all this idiot had to do was leave the store. I haven't laughed so hard in weeks when she started screaming and speaking in tongues.

And I don't know the laws in Florida, but most businesses have a sign that says "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason." That means you too ya leopard print skank. I laughed extra hard when she tried to say they couldn't kick her out because they don't own the building, they rent.

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
Not gonna lie, I got a rather large sense of pleasure hearing a cop use "stop resisting" against a white person for once.

EDIT: and her "AAAAAAAAAAAH" screams and then loudly praying to Jesus, WHEW. What a great day!

NuncaBob

Dec 2, 2020
Eorzea
I'm guessing this person also believes her free speech is being infringed upon when Facebook takes down her anti-vax posts.

chronos4590

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's her screaming and saying "I'm getting kidnapped " by the black officer and "shame on you" to the white officer for me

edit: saw the second video. Lmfao Go figure "i can't breathe" *eye roll*. Absolutely no shame. Can't make this shit up

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white white

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
How are you the type of person that goes to get a bagel and end up arrested lol

Jeffapp

Oct 29, 2017
Yo that look and shrug from the two cops at 55 seconds in the second video when she starts saying "in the name of Jesus" is fucking hilarious.

This lady is trash, Its so insane they actually believe all the bullshit that comes out their mouths
Shes trying to summon him.

I never knew watching none maskers get arrested would be my favorite thing

Eugene's Axe

Jan 17, 2019
Right now my job is screening people's temperature and handing masks at the entrance of a pretty crowded place. I have to do that to at least 300 people every day and some of them are drunk. I'm always paranoid of people like this lady one day showing up. I guess I've been lucky because that hasn't happened except for a couple of racist comments. However I know that day may come sooner than later.

StudioTan

Oct 27, 2017
That was legit funny, especially after watching the before video.

"You can't arrest me, that's illegal!"

Dead.

anamika

May 18, 2018
The black cop was actually really polite and nice to her and she accuses him of stealing her purse! The white cop comes along and is like - 'She outa here?' and then just grabs her and pulls lol. No more niceties.

And I watched the first video. Her nonstop rant about constitution and rights was painful. The guy arguing with her doing that little dance when the cop came lol.

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
If she has a dine in service, then i think it is okay to put off her mask to eat. Outside that she still has to wear it