• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
For those who don't partake in turkey for Thanksgiving, what are you having instead?

My lunch was black garlic ramen.
EnxqUQSUYAAwzLW

Going to make some Filipino style spaghetti for dinner later.

How about everybody else?

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
Chicken.

My family came to the realization years ago that we all significantly prefer chicken over turkey, so we go with that.

Ham is for Christmas.
But I prefer Turkey over Ham.

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
We still had Turkey...though my family members in my household prefer Chicken over Turkey so we got Rotisserie chicken from Boston Market (which is also where we got everything else)

Whenever we have a feast or celebrate an occasion - we tend to buy food enough for 10-12 people even though its just 4 of us....though kinda overkill with all the sides they give out but tons of leftovers lol

dBl1fzH.jpg

Pall Mall

Oct 25, 2017
Doing a nice lamb shoulder today, very long roast in the oven. Don't see why we should eat lame ass turkey just for tradition.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pernil like any good Puerto Rican would, of course

hitme

Oct 26, 2017
Did a NY strip roast earlier with my own dry rub and sous vide'd it. Fucking fantastic.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
We still had Turkey...though my family members in my household prefer Chicken over Turkey so we got Rotisserie chicken from Boston Market (which is also where we got everything else)

Whenever we have a feast or celebrate an occasion - we tend to buy food enough for 10-12 people even though its just 4 of us....though kinda overkill with all the sides they give out but tons of leftovers lol

dBl1fzH.jpg
You still have a Boston Market near you. I live in the Boston suburbs so they are all over the place, we have their Turkey dinner every year now. Not bad.

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
You still have a Boston Market near you. I live in the Boston suburbs so they are all over the place, we have their Turkey dinner every year now. Not bad.

There's only 5 here in the city I live near by (Houston).

Thankfully the suburb we moved to recently has one that isnt 25+ miles away compared to the last place I lived at lol.

We started back in 2018 (which is when we moved to our new home). Love the food at Boston Market!

Hecht

Blue light comes around
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
We normally do turkey but since it's just my wife and I this year I'm making a chicken.

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
Pot roast and mashed potatoes.

I've been trying to cut down on beef for environmental reasons, but it's still my best recipe (in no small part because I'm a very bad cook and it's very easy to make). So damned tasty.