• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
In what turned out to be a Zoom class unlike any other, students at Dickinson High School said their teacher gave them a profane rant — and a lesson in hate. A discussion on climate change devolved as teacher Howard Zlotkin aired his grievances with the students.

"If you think I'm privileged then f--- you, because my daughter thinks I'm privileged and I don't speak to her," he was seen saying in a recording of the online class session. At one point he started yelling and cursing at one student.
Timmia Williams, a 17-year-old senior, said the landscape and design teacher seemed to focus on Black students, sharing his thoughts on the killing of George Floyd.

"I hear people whining and crying about Black Lives Matter, but George Floyd was a f-----g criminal and he got arrested and he got killed because he wouldn't comply and the bottom line is we make him a f-----g hero,
" Zlotkin is heard saying in a recording.
Williams said the teacher called on four girls who are Black, and told them he wanted an essay from them. The student and her mother said they immediately contacted school officials and the board of education, but said they heard nothing back until after they contacted NBC New York.

To the shock of both mom and daughter, Zlotkin was back in class again on Thursday — and once again, was cursing at students. He went off on Williams about her refusal to complete the essay.

"I don't think you can make a case. You know what Timmia? You're full of s--t too," Zlotkin is heard saying.

Video clip in the link
www.nbcnewyork.com

NJ Teacher Gives Profane Rant During Zoom Lesson, Calls George Floyd a ‘Criminal'

On the same day Jersey City students finally returned to their classrooms, a high school teacher was removed from them while under investigation for allegedly going on a vulgar tirade aimed at the children in his class.
Zlotkin, who is getting paid during his suspension, could not be reached for comment. The teachers' union declined to comment until it has more information, union president Ron Greco said.
Zlotkin has been at Dickinson High School for 20 years, teaching various courses like Biology, Science and Landscape and Design.

He also has been suspended with pay from his adjunct professor position at Hudson County Community College, HCCC spokeswoman Jennifer Christopher said. She said his "offensive and derogatory language" is in violation of the college's anti-harassment policy and professional conduct policy.

www.nj.com

Jersey City high school teacher suspended after profane tirade during online class, superintendent says

A Jersey City High School teacher has been suspended with pay after going on a profanity-laced rant aimed at the children in his class, the superintendent says.

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
I've realized I just don't have words for these news posts anymore from how often they happen. This teacher and anyone like them deserve their entire livelihoods to be taken from them until they correct themselves.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Seriously, fuck this guy. We need to increase teacher's wages and make schools cut assholes like this who coast by on spreading hate and ignorance to the next generation.

JackSwift

Oct 28, 2017
"The teachers' union declined to comment until it has more information, union president Ron Greco said."

I mean, what other information do you need? Is the video not enough information? Jesus Christ.

yellowfury

Oct 27, 2017
"The teachers' union declined to comment until it has more information, union president Ron Greco said."

I mean, what other information do you need? Is the video not enough information? Jesus Christ.

unfortunately the downside of unions is when they protect their bad elements (looking at you, police unions)

unions are such a powerful too for the employee rights but it's examples like this that conservatives point to for why they're anti-union and people eat it up.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
"If you think I'm privileged then f--- you, because my daughter thinks I'm privileged and I don't speak to her"

Ahh, so one of those people who're so toxic that their own children don't want anything to do with them. Definitely someone you want teaching other people's children.

Oct 26, 2017
Clearly hasn't watched the trial evidence. How can you look at him crying out that he's claustrophobic--

You know whtat, it's a waste of time.

Instead of looking at the officer's act, this teacher is doing the disingenuous thing and criticizing the victim instead.

Roliq

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 23, 2018
It's insane how this assholes think that claiming that Floyd is a "criminal" is some sort of gotcha as if the problem is not the fact that he was killed slowly by a cop in broad daylight

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
In what turned out to be a Zoom class unlike any other, students at Dickinson High School said their teacher gave them a profane rant — and a lesson in hate. A discussion on climate change devolved as teacher Howard Zlotkin aired his grievances with the students.

"If you think I'm privileged then f--- you, because my daughter thinks I'm privileged and I don't speak to her," he was seen saying in a recording of the online class session. At one point he started yelling and cursing at one student.
Jesus..already sounds like one of my coworkers.

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
User Warned (Permanent threadban): Thread-Whining
These threads should be banned unless the OP contains a direct link to the actual video in question.

And having a news report with like 3 seconds of the actual video and a minute and a half of people talking about it doesn't count.

Oct 28, 2017
It's insane how this assholes think that claiming that Floyd is a "criminal" is some sort of gotcha as if the problem is not the fact that he was killed slowly by a cop in broad daylight

It's a commonality with Common Law countries. The people equate criminality, that is normally petty crime and not white collar crime, with the justifiable loss of rights. It's how they justify police brutality, excessive judicial punishment, sub-par prison systems that don't aim for reform, and so forth.

Add in the race or sex component and this belief gets ramped up to 11. To them, the justice system should be punitive not corrective and people like George Floyd got their just desserts.

Laser Ramon

Oct 28, 2017
These threads should be banned unless the OP contains a direct link to the actual video in question.

And having a news report with like 3 seconds of the actual video and a minute and a half of people talking about it doesn't count.
Are you trying to see if he was taken out of context or something

pechorin

Banned
Apr 13, 2020
it's just the same old shit like when they used to say "he was no angel" anytime a black man is killed by authorities way before GF.

Psittacus

Oct 27, 2017
If you think that non-compliance should lead to extrajudicial execution you probably shouldn't have power over black children

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
This is always the insane part.

Like, theres no sense of respect for human life or moral standard that cops have to maintain, petty or high level criminal, you deserve to get gunned down like some sort of animal in the streets.

"Hey, maybe if you didn't steal that candy bar from that convience store, you wouldn't have gotten shot five times in the fucking back."

Thats where we're at.

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
Are you trying to see if he was taken out of context or something

Haha no

I just want to see the actual video and not have to watch a full on exposition of news anchors and witness testimony.

At least with this one it was obvious where the news report video was. Some of these video threads link to sites where you need to click on every link on the page to try to find the video.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
The school was in the process of taking statements from students today before proceeding with disciplinary actions, and then the second video surfaced. The teacher will not have access to students or the school as we proceed. We are appalled by the statements, profanity, disrespect and treatment of students."
So the first video of him losing his fucking mind wasn't enough to remove him? Or they weren't going to do shit until they got put on blast?

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
If you think I'm privileged then f--- you, because my daughter thinks I'm privileged and I don't speak to her,

ok? Why do people act like being called privileged is like the same thing as the white people nword?

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
This is always the insane part.

Like, theres no sense of respect for human life or moral standard that cops have to maintain, petty or high level criminal, you deserve to get gunned down like some sort of animal in the streets.

"Hey, maybe if you didn't steal that candy bar from that convience store, you wouldn't have gotten shot five times in the fucking back."

Thats where we're at.
Same folks talk the most shit about cops when they get a speeding ticket

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Same folks talk the most shit about cops when they get a speeding ticket

THANK YOU. you can find years of Data with folks losing their shit on cops on Youtube. Its the same shit, DUI or not. It seems like a frame skips between them in the car, and in the cops face asking for their badge number.

Pull up any Karen video, its the same shit.

Then they act like fucking hayden vader when they get cuffed and go nuclear.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Black people actually getting some justice for a change (the little it may be) is really breaking some fragile racist minds out there.

As a reminder, they feel nothing when they watch a Black man strangled to death, but feel everything at the thought that a Black man that died is seen as a hero.

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
Haha no

I just want to see the actual video and not have to watch a full on exposition of news anchors and witness testimony.

At least with this one it was obvious where the news report video was. Some of these video threads link to sites where you need to click on every link on the page to try to find the video.

Thats a fault of the reporting in the US. and the way these websites hide the important stuff on purpose seemingly hoping to keep you on their page longer. I dont want genuine news banned because news websites are terribly designed.

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
Thats a fault of the reporting in the US. and the way these websites hide the important stuff on purpose seemingly hoping to keep you on their page longer. I dont want genuine news banned because news websites are terribly designed.

I was being hyperbolic. It just drives me crazy trying to find videos on many websites.

I always make a point to put a direct link to the video if I create a topic :)

Lebron

Oct 30, 2017
Amazing.

They weren't going to do shit until NBC called them saying "hey fam y'all about this shit or nah? They got video"

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
A racial reckoning in America was never going to happen without petulant racists like this cupcake losing their god damned minds every step of the way. We're going to be seeing demented outbursts like this for the foreseeable future.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
One cop going to jail broke the shit out of a lot of whites, huh?

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York
A racial reckoning in America was never going to happen without petulant racists like this cupcake losing their god damned minds every step of the way. We're going to be seeing demented outbursts like this for the foreseeable future.

Pretty much. His classroom is probably the only time he interacts with black people in any capacity. So he pulled the 'All the shit I ever wanted to say to the Blacks' bullshit.

THANK YOU. you can find years of Data with folks losing their shit on cops on Youtube. Its the same shit, DUI or not. It seems like a frame skips between them in the car, and in the cops face asking for their badge number.

Pull up any Karen video, its the same shit.

Then they act like fucking hayden vader when they get cuffed and go nuclear.

Which makes their whole "respect the law!!!" bullshit so disingenuous. That's why the phrase 'Black Lives Matter' triggers these fucks so much. They hate being reminded of their hypocrisy.

So the first video of him losing his fucking mind wasn't enough to remove him? Or they weren't going to do shit until they got put on blast?

You know the answer to this question, lmao.....

Last edited:

antonz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
20 years means he has some pretty ironclad tenure. This should be sufficient to get rid of him but he will put up a fight I am sure and cost everyone lots of money

Deleted member 12224

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
20 years means he has some pretty ironclad tenure. This should be sufficient to get rid of him but he will put up a fight I am sure and cost everyone lots of money
I used to work in the state AG division that went after teacher misconduct.

It doesn't cost nearly as much as you'd think for the state to go after them, it just takes time. It'll cost him more money than it does the state in the end.

That said, from what I recall, this isn't likely arising to the level of conduct that'd jeopardize his pension. That was for some bad crimes.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Becoming estranged with my daughter to own the libs.

A discussion on climate change devolved as teacher Howard Zlotkin aired his grievances with the students.
Timmia Williams, a 17-year-old senior, said the landscape and design teacher seemed to focus on Black students, sharing his thoughts on the killing of George Floyd.
The unhinged dude a is landscape and design teacher, the topic of climate change came up, and he goes on a racist rant about the murder of Floyd.

Conservative pundits keep saying how the jury who found Chauvin to be guilty was afraid of BLM, when in reality the jury should be afraid of deplorables like this teacher.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
His kids hate him.
Will probably lose his job.
His name is on the internet by being a virulent racist to black kids, so its going to be hard trying to rebuild a normal life.

But I mean he did get to tell those black kids "how it really is". I wonder if Foxnews hugs you at night and tells you it loves you if you leave it on long enough.

THE210

Nov 30, 2017
Hold on, Landscaping is a high school subject? Like learning how to layout a garden?

My FFA teachers were calling for the police to start shooting people during the Rodney King riots. Maybe Racism is being spread by plants although that doesn't explain my racist school nurse or my racist history teacher.

Elyian

Feb 7, 2018
What in the what just happened. What a sad ass excuse for a teacher, holy shit. This Chauvin case out here making some of this old white dudes lose their damn minds.