• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Bionic-Boost

May 12, 2018
Damn R.I.P. my favourite new skool rapper from the west coast.

220px-Crenshaw_Nipsey_Hussle.jpg
Classic.

Oct 25, 2017
It is 100% Nipsey. Saw a vid of EMTs working on the body and a picture of Nipsey just before the shooting. They're wearing the exact same clothes. Hope he pulls through but it didn't look good.

Jesus...

Edit: Here's the picture of him before the shooting. It's safe for work but I'll spoiler it anyway.

D3Bhvt5UwAEjhyO.jpg:large

So he was shot in front of a kid? Fuck. RIP.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
Damn RIP to Nispey, he was doin so well for himself and the community he grew up in too. An example for every successful person out there to not forget your roots and as you rise you bring others up with you. A big loss.

AaronWatermelon

Designer at Rocketwerkz
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
This hurts. Victory Lap's been getting me through some bullshit. From all accounts, he was an incredible person who did a lot for his community. RIP, Nip.

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
If you're new to Nipsey, watch his interviews. Pick one, any one. Just watch the man speak.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
To lose a man this young and this invested in his community is an absolute travesty.

RIP

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
HOLY SHIT. That's fucked up man. I liked him in everything I heard him in. RIP

Nuclearaddict

Oct 25, 2017
I thought the whole Bloods and Crips was a thing of the past. What's the current power dynamic between the two?

Drugs. It's all about drugs. They've got a business to run and they'll shoot dead anyone who steps on their toes. Crip or Blood, blood or crip. It's all about that money, colors don't really mean shit anymore.

RIP. I wasn't familiar with him before this. Always tragic when a life gets taken away senselessly. I'm listening to the tracks posted in here and I really like him. What a shame.

Nov 7, 2017
Damn RIP he was doing good work for his local community...more than the goddamn LA county local government

A fucking shame that the cycle of violence that is rampand in some neighborhoods continues to claim another victim

FoxJenkins

Dec 12, 2017
This shit is so crazy. I found Nip shortly after a bad break up in 08. The marathon changed my life and how I viewed shit. I listen to him at least once a day and automatically whenever life just got me.

Rose Clique
7 Days A Week
Love
Keys 2 the City
Call From The Bank

I listen to one of these songs at least once a day.

This one hurts for real.

Valkrai

Oct 25, 2017
Man, I just got exposed to his music due to NBA Live and loved the track. The guy seemed very good to his community so its tragic to see this happen. RIP :(

Dec 3, 2018
ive been listening to him since his mixtape crenshaw, i was happy to see him become grammy nominated. at least he was fairly successful before he passed.

Knot Locks

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
My heart is so heavy right now, on the verge of tears. Double Up was playing in the background when I got the alert on my phone. I hate this so much. Well respected in Hip Hop and his community. RIP Nipsey

woman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta
He was making a documentary on Dr sebi

Wikipedia says this:
Alfredo Darrington Bowman, better known as Dr. Sebi, was a Honduran herbalist and self-proclaimed healer. Bowman claimed to cure all disease with herbs and a unique vegan diet based on various pseudoscience claims. His diet was based on the discredited alkaline diet.

idk... this sounds like a conspiracy theory

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Nipsey's passing has been the most impactful death in hip-hop for me personally since I got into it as a kid. I wasn't old enough to appreciate Big and Pac when they around but Nipsey? Yeah, this is something different. Man, I'm so damn depressed.

I just can't believe this.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
This shit is horrible. And this guy has been putting in so much work for the community that it's fucked someone woke up and decided to kill him, probably over some bullshit. Always liked reading about him on twitter.

Deepwater

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wikipedia says this:
Alfredo Darrington Bowman, better known as Dr. Sebi, was a Honduran herbalist and self-proclaimed healer. Bowman claimed to cure all disease with herbs and a unique vegan diet based on various pseudoscience claims. His diet was based on the discredited alkaline diet.

That's because it is.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's ridiculous people think he was killed over the Dr. Sebi documentary. There are people who actually interviewed Sebi and nothing happened to them.

FoxJenkins

Dec 12, 2017
So hard to fight back tears. Phone blowing up cuz people knew how I loved that man just for our culture and empowerment. Life is crazy.

Tux_

Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Fuck man, dude was doing big things in the community and black people in general. Learned some game from him. RIP. Hope his killer/s get got.

Oct 25, 2017
Wikipedia says this:

Idrc about all that to be honest lol I was just helping ppl out who didn't know what it was about

alpha

Oct 25, 2017
Goddamn, that's terrible. Also had not heard of him before today as I'm not big into hip hop, but by all accounts a good dude lost his life today. RIP.