• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 54073

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 22, 2019
It's been £5 here in England at a couple of places like Asda and Amazon. Definitely worth the pickup considering it changes to Nioh 2 Remastered on PS5 next month!

robot

Oct 27, 2017
Nice, been meaning to pick this up and $10's hard to beat, even with paid delivery.

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
Keep in mind the Nioh Complete Collection is coming soon, which includes Nioh 1 & 2. Not sure what work has been done (if any), if there will be a PS5 optimization patch, etc.

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017

M. Wallace

Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Amazon review

"I am so done with these ridiculous boss fights. Games are supposed to be FUN!!! It has such amazing gameplay, then comes the bosses (first one is relatively easy). Killed by second mission boss 50 times and haven't come close to beating it."

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
lol i ordered it walmart... saw it was the same price on amazon (5% cashback, free shipping) so cancelled walmart. then right after i hit the order button on amazon i thought about how i haven't even gotten around to nioh 1 yet and probably wouldn't play nioh 2 in like 3-5 years anyway. so cancelled that

i'll get it cheap on steam some years from now

LastNac

Oct 30, 2017
Damn it, I bought it but can I return it and get it from Amazon instead? Does Walmart have a good return policy?

Deleted member 54073

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 22, 2019
Does anyone know if you get Nioh Remastered for free if you own the original? Or is that something you have to get the collection for?

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This is in my top 5 games of the generation so if you haven't gotten it do it, amazing game.

Amazon review

"I am so done with these ridiculous boss fights. Games are supposed to be FUN!!! It has such amazing gameplay, then comes the bosses (first one is relatively easy). Killed by second mission boss 50 times and haven't come close to beating it."

93cdda3f3ded29563c371d1dcd2c58e1.gif

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah this is top 10 of 2020 quality for only $10. Even more worth if you have a PS5 for the free upgrade.

Jul 26, 2018
It's been like that for a while in Best Buy hahaha. I remember buying both 1 & 2 before Christmas. Gonna play both when the next gen patches arrive.

catpurrcat

Oct 27, 2017
Amazon review

It's kind of funny but the thing is the game is really difficult. Someone going into this from their annual diet of CoD, madden, GTA, and the occasional action game is not going to have a good time.

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County

Phew, that's a lot of Nioh. I've played through the first, and didn't get very far into a second go-around or even beat much of the end-game double boss stuff. That was a lot of Nioh.

That said, I loved the beta for 2, and I generally loved my time with the first. With better IQ and loads, I'm down to clown. Think I'll have enough Nioh to last the generation. Plus it looks like they're doing a bang up job of porting to PS5, and that's the kinda stuff I like to encourage.

Rob2K19

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
And who missed it being 9.99 during the holiday season?

Was there a reason given for why this didn't come to Xbox?

The staff involved with the game did not want it on Xbox, hence the reason why they chose to partner with Sony for console exclusivity and let Sony handle publishing, etc. Obviously, since its KT's game, they released it on PC.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
lol i ordered it walmart... saw it was the same price on amazon (5% cashback, free shipping) so cancelled walmart. then right after i hit the order button on amazon i thought about how i haven't even gotten around to nioh 1 yet and probably wouldn't play nioh 2 in like 3-5 years anyway. so cancelled that

i'll get it cheap on steam some years from now
Lol
Yeah, I ordered it from Amazon and realized I'll likely never play it so I just cancelled it too.

I need to at least get around to buying Sekiro first...

GrubChub

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Loved the first one, but I think I'm going to wait to buy the digital bundle of both of these when they launch on PS5.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Bought it for 12 bucks at Best Buy in like September but haven't played it yet. Just waiting for the PS5 upgrade at this point.

NeonBlack

Oct 25, 2017
Have there been any indication if the upgrade will be free or at least what the upgrade price will be? I've ordered it but if the upgrade price is some mysterious amount I'll just cancel.