• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
zU6evVE.png

daybreak

Feb 28, 2018
We don't know it needs the standard Switch. The Lite is still compatible with Joy-Con, no? So you might just be able to use the Switch + buy a set of Joy-Con to play with. Whether anyone actually does that is a different story, though.

Everyone in the video is looking at a TV screen though, which the Lite can't do. I suppose you could have it in tabletop mode, though.

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
My mother (67yo) had bought a Wii for sports activities.
MY MOTHER HAD BOUGHT A WII IN 2015 TO DO GYM FFS
She never had play any other video game of her life.
For me it was incongruous as... I dunno, like Trump saying that he's now converted to communalism.
But ironically that's something I always thought about during the WiiU debacle : why the hell did they "abandoned" that market ? So they didn't.
The fitness market might eat this up. There has been a serious lack of good fitness this gen with the Kinect 2 and Wii U bombing.

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
Neat. Not for me, but I'm always interested on how these Nintendo projects do.

Also, it's always amusing to see posts that feel offended that Nintendo does stuff like this. Not everything has to be for you

Nabbit

Oct 25, 2017
I love Wii Fit. I lost a lot of weight, got into much better shape and got into exercising, thanks to Fit, Fit+ and Fit U. I have some seriously fond gaming memories from all three games.

Starphanluke

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 15, 2017
Neat. Not for me, but I'm always interested on how these Nintendo projects do.

Also, it's always amusing to see posts that feel offended that Nintendo does stuff like this. Not everything has to be for you

Yesterday:

Nintendo: "Here are tons of JRPGs and other hardcore frachises focused on core gamers!"

Today:

Nintendo: "And here's something for more casual audiences!"

People on the internet: "WhY dOeS nInTeNdO hAtE uS"

Omnicore

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver
I'm really unsure on this and this is coming from someone who bought right into Wii Fit. Obviously we shouldn't judge it until we see whatever it actually is on the 12th but I don't think they did themselves any favours with that teaser.

MatrixMan.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to the flood of posts proclaiming this well sell like gangbusters and then a year from now no one cares, just like Labo.

Byakura

Shinra Employee
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Nintendo getting weird again lol

no hate tho, probably not gonna be appealing to me but that's cool

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Duuuuuuuude imagine if this is the new gimmick for the new WarioWare Switch game

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

Deleted member 41183

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 18, 2018

slothrop

▲ Legend ▲
Aug 28, 2019
USA
Nintendo has repeatedly failed to capture the Blue Ocean this gen despite trying pretty hard. They've been very successful expanding slightly beyond the core despite it, primarily because gcn era and earlier era kids now have the disposable income to revisit their youth (or to try to recapture it with their own kids).

taciturasa

Jan 10, 2018
Can't wait to Plug In to my Nintendo Hoop

Seriously, though, we can tell this is a pilates ring - but why?

Status
Not open for further replies.