• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
True story: I saw someone stretching with a weird circle thing at the gym today and it seemed like a pretty neat tool. Alright Nintendo. My interest is piqued.

byDoS

Oct 25, 2017
maxresdefault.jpg

The first thing that came to my mind. THE FIRST.

Oh well.. the 3DS died for this

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Welp; I guess this is probably Mystery Game #4.

Switch Fit; December release date.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
you know what, I'm into it. Been wanting to do some in house exercises between my usual outdoor stuff, this sounds like a good incentive

dasu

Aug 2, 2018
It's probably a wii fit sequel (I'm not sure how some of you guys were guessing that it is a wii sports sequel). And it looks like less hardware than the original wii fit games, which is probably a good thing.

(Although I think it would be hilarious if this ended up being the next Warioware...)

Deleted member 2793

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think they play way too safe these days, so stuff like this is always a nice surprise. Weird Nintendo is the best Nintendo.

LemonLime

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Ah yes, a week before we launch a new system with no detached controllers we will announce a new peripheral that requires detached controllers

I'll never understand this company
Switch lite was never meant to replace the regular switch though, it's just a console designed for those who want a handheld only experience. It's an alternative.

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
The emphasis on real-life locations in the trailer is interesting. I wonder if that will play a role in the game that comes with this... thing. Is this Mystery Game #4?

Status
Not open for further replies.