• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
The dream is alive then!

dbc189519c105c46637d29a304192d99.gif
As a child I remember I liked these Hamtaro games a lot:
61I18B2JkEL._AC_SX342_.jpg

61wQZorCkOL._AC_.jpg
I probably had another one too, maybe, but I don't remember which one.

MisterSpo

One Winged Slayer
Feb 12, 2019
Genuinely not a clue what this is. I confess to being a tiny bit bummed it's not Wario Land or Goemon or Castlevania, but interested to see what it is.

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
All you people saying the hype is dead really learned nothing : never get too hyped for any Nintendo, Sony etc. Conference and trailer announcement.

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
What did I spoil?

People are curious about it, so I trimmed back some of the wilder speculation - which bizarrely just fuels even more out there guesses. I mean Hamtaro, people? HAMTARO? C'mon...

Are you mad Nintendo added an addendum to the original tweet so people stopped thinking it was a first party game?

No I'm not mad. What in my post suggested I was mad? :S

zer0_X

Alt-Account
Banned
Apr 23, 2020
What did I spoil?

People are curious about it, so I trimmed back some of the wilder speculation - which bizarrely just fuels even more out there guesses. I mean Hamtaro, people? HAMTARO? C'mon...

Are you mad Nintendo added an addendum to the original tweet so people stopped thinking it was a first party game?
You spoiled nothing. People are so into this no spoilers culture that weather forecasts are soon to be spoiler tagged

Meatwad

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I can also say what Wayforward's game won't be

Fifty Shades of Grey
Mappyland
Skeleton Warriors
Anything by Color Dreams/Wisdom Tree
Monster in my Pocket
Seinfeld
Ghost of Tsushima
anything by LJN

randomlee26

Oct 27, 2017
In b4 Rampage Metroidvania

I'm just honestly looking forward to seeing what they're working on. I love their games.

zer0_X

Alt-Account
Banned
Apr 23, 2020
I can also say what Wayforward's game won't be

Fifty Shades of Grey
Mappyland
Skeleton Warriors
Anything by Color Dreams/Wisdom Tree
Monster in my Pocket
Seinfeld
Ghost of Tsushima
anything by LJN
i kinda wouldn't rule out the last one.
but i would also that the following to the "not" list
-Succession
-Schindler's List
- Parasite (this one I would love to see)
- Friends
- Law and Order (poor timing)

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
looking at the youtube chatroom for the video, people are so fucking stupid or just so fucking hyped for no reason

srtrestre

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I've never watched this version....I've read some bad things about it and always felt like the original version was enough, even though it's still from Michael Haneke
I liked both, but they both have different atmospheres IMO. The original feels more raw (which totally works for the type of movie it is), while the remake feels more polished, but maybe a little too clean.