• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
So is this full VA or just snippets? It's hard to tell.
just cutscenes

Snippets like Hyrule Warriors. The text dialogue that comes out at the bottom left is not voiced. Looks like the characters have voice lines depending on who they are grouped up with though like when they were switching characters Zelda and Urbosa were making comments to eachother.
well HW was only the narrator.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
With potentially fewer characters maybe they will go with more weapon and movesets for characters. Link had several in Hyrule Warriors.
Eh I mean runes are just skills from OPPW4 just standardized with HW items. Nothing points to a tiny roster, could be like the first game with 13-16 characters with a bunch of movesets on top, there were like 7 in base between Link, Zelda and Lana

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
She kept calling the Hammer a two-handed sword, which probably just means its just the category and you can swap the Hammer model out for other two handed weapons. This may just be the moveset for the two handed category.

OP
OP
totofogo

totofogo

Oct 29, 2017
Chicago
Damn, the enemies from botw transfer over so well into this style. Stasis doesn't launch enemies anymore it seems though.

EDIT: jk it does!

Last edited:

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I hope the Hinox's belly is the only use of jiggle physics in this game

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Full customizable gear for Link is an upgrade, map is awesome. New system for alt weapons is great
Yeah, I didn't expect it to have each layer be customizeable. I just expected set outfits.
so that's cool.

I assume only Link will have that, since his assets are made.

So I'm not sure if others will have any costumes.

LostSkullKid

Nov 27, 2017
People have made mods for BotW trying to "restore" certain locations, so it'll be interesting to see those kinds of mods to pull stuff straight from AoC.

Ryuun

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
CT
She kept calling the Hammer a two-handed sword, which probably just means its just the category and you can swap the Hammer model out for other two handed weapons. This may just be the moveset for the two handed category.

Yeah the training said "2-handed weapons" so I'm assuming they are all the same.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hope we get Mipha and Revali gameplay soon. Also curious when we'll get confirmation of the next playable character.

Loving the map and little side stories.

ItsOKAY

Jan 26, 2018
Frankfurt, Germany
It looks awesome!!!! Much care goes into details! They really match the world of BOTW, and you can see in every second, that Nintendo is telling KT exactly what they have to do!
Awesome job Nintendo and KT!

Tochtli79

Jun 27, 2019
Mexico City
Zelda was long overdue for canon spinoffs outside its usual genre. I liked the original HW as a fan service celebration, but this looks so much better with Nintendo's full participation behind it.

Oct 25, 2017
Since it looks like Link has multiple playstyles, that means he's about... 5 characters.
One-handed Weapon Link.
Two-handed Weapon Link
Spear Link
Boomerang Link (unless that files under one-handed weapon)
Magic Rod Link maybe?