• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Zhadgon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
With their mobile games, the theme parks and movies soon this will be the beginning of Nintendo expansion in the entertainment business and I'm glad this is happening cause their IPs and characters are amazing! I hope they keep opening new stores around the world. Nintendo CDMX? A man can dream.
Would love if they open a store in CDMX but my hopes are pretty nil, other cities would take priority first than a LATAM city.

.n_n.

[Oct 25, 2019] Pokémon Goods
OP
OP
Marufuku

Marufuku

Feb 27, 2018
SUPER MARIO×POKÉMON 8 BIT SCRAMBLE Series

First collaboration between Nintendo TOKYO and Pokémon Center SHIBUYA revealed:

4A0bko3.jpg

Official site: https://www.nintendo.co.jp/officialstore/goods/index.html

Last edited:
OP
OP
Marufuku

Marufuku

Feb 27, 2018
Pokemon Center SHIBUYA

Pokemon Center SHIBUYA will also open on November 22 on the same floor of Nintendo TOKYO.

kKYLCa2.png

yV03OBi.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 54216

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 26, 2019
User banned (3 days): thread derail, trolling. Accumulated similar infractions
Oh yeah, you are really funny...
Funny?
Oh my bad, its not allowed to Show Anger towards GameFreak here, i am not allowed to do so after my 20 years with the series, my bad.
U must be someone that is reporting every Pokémon related critiscm otherwise i can't understand the handling on era.

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
Funny?
Oh my bad, its not allowed to Show Anger towards GameFreak here, i am not allowed to do so after my 20 years with the series, my bad.
U must be someone that is reporting every Pokémon related critiscm otherwise i can't understand the handling on era.
Don't be surprised if you derail threads with totally unrelated things and then get warnings

Timbuktu

Oct 25, 2017
They just focused way too much on Pokemon Centers in general, since there's more than a handful around of those around the country. Need more of a global presence though. The Pokemon Center London pop-up has had CRAZY traffic in pics I saw! Stuff selling out so fast...

One would have thought they can have an official store at more central location in London at some point. I mean, m&m and Lego have stores in Leicester Square and gets a massive presence there, a brand like Nintendo can easily do the same.

Edit: And why are they closing that Pokemon pop-up on Sword and Shield release date?

Mr. Sam

Oct 26, 2017
I wish we had something akin to this in London. The Pokemon Center just seems full of expensive plushies, whereas the Nintendo Store in New York actually had a pretty nice variety of cool merchandise.

Efejota

Mar 13, 2018
I'd ask for another in Europe, but I'd still need to take a plane to another country xD

Clov

Oct 25, 2017
First collaboration between Nintendo TOKYO and Pokémon Center SHIBUYA revealed:

SUPER MARIO×POKÉMON 8 BIT SCRAMBLE Series

4A0bko3.jpg

I love the look of that Mario shirt! I wonder if I'll be able to get one...

Funny?

So like, your whole idea here is that if Nintendo spent less time opening a store in Shibuya, Pokemon Sword and Shield would be better? Not only are you not making any sense, you can't even bring yourself to whine in the right thread.

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
One would have thought they can have an official store at more central location in London at some point. I mean, m&m and Lego have stores in Leicester Square and gets a massive presence there, a brand like Nintendo can easily do the same.

Edit: And why are they closing that Pokemon pop-up on Sword and Shield release date?
I daresay they will at some point- they've been talking about leveraging the brand more heavily, and a permanent shop in a prominent location will be a decent way of doing so (if M&Ms can justify it, Nintendo can too).

The Pokémon Center's just to build hype for Sword and Shield, and to get the "Fans queue for nine hours for the chance to buy the new game's merch!" headlines.

Deleted member 54216

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 26, 2019
I love the look of that Mario shirt! I wonder if I'll be able to get one...

So like, your whole idea here is that if Nintendo spent less time opening a store in Shibuya, Pokemon Sword and Shield would be better? Not only are you not making any sense, you can't even bring yourself to whine in the right thread.
You must be funny at parties. Critiscm is whining nowadays. Alright i think i just have to accept it. Era is full of behaviour like you showed me with your comment.

Cathcart

Oct 29, 2017
I hope they keep opening new stores around the world. Nintendo CDMX? A man can dream.
Yeah, I assumed they already had one in Japan. I'm hoping for a Nintendo Los Angeles.
Hoping one gets announced for Hollywood and Orlando's Universal Citywalk soon
Still waiting for the one in Orlando
Love to have one in SF or LA.

There should be one in Seattle or somewhere in Washington state. Home of MS and where NoA is at.
they need a Toronto store
Vancouver BC please.
I wish we had something akin to this in London. The Pokemon Center just seems full of expensive plushies, whereas the Nintendo Store in New York actually had a pretty nice variety of cool merchandise.
Wow look at all this blatant port begging.

Clov

Oct 25, 2017
You must be funny at parties. Critiscm is whining nowadays. Alright i think i just have to accept it. Era is full of behaviour like you showed me with your comment.

I'm a real riot!

You're in a thread that has nothing to do with Pokemon Sword and Shield, complaining about Pokemon Sword and Shield. If you're going to criticize the new Pokemon games, why aren't you doing it in a thread about those games? Why do it in a thread about Nintendo's new store in Shibuya?

Imagine if I jumped into say, a thread about The Last of Us 2, and started criticizing how there's no 4K Blu Ray player in the PS4 Pro. It doesn't really make much sense.

And to your brillant second point. Where did i say that?

Well, when you post this...

Nintendo and GameFreak should focus on a proper Poké oh wait, this will result in a ban because of whatever reason era right...
The truth hurts

In a thread that's about Nintendo's new store, the implication is that the store in question is what's distracting their focus. So you seem to think that the Nintendo Tokyo store is preventing them from creating a proper Pokemon game. Otherwise, why post it in this thread, and not one about those Pokemon games in question?

Forkball

Oct 25, 2017
Excited but I hope they have more stuff than just the Nintendo Tokyo campaign goods. I can only have so many clear files. There was a Nintendo pop up shop last year and they had a large variety of goods.

The Pokemon Center in Shibuya seems almost superfluous. They just opened up the Pokemon Center DX recently and there are several other ones already in Tokyo.

Clov

Oct 25, 2017
I think the only franchise left from that banner now is Pikmin. Hope it gets some new merch too!

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I need to get back to Japan to pick up some of this Splatoon stuff. Yeah I'll pay $8 bucks for an empty shoe box if it's Splatoon themed

Oct 26, 2017
Spoiler alert: when you arrive through Narita to go to this store, there will be huge Mario characters on the wall to greet you before the arrival hall.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
How do I send someone in there to buy me one of everything? I've shopped at Nintendo World / NY hundreds of times and the Tokyo mercy puts most of what we've gotten to shame...

Nov 13, 2017
Nintendo NYC is so lame. The merch is always so low quality and uninspired. They rarely switch things up or put much heart into it. And it's laid out in a way that is so congested.