• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Cold_Stone_Nintendo_Creations.jpg

Cold_Stone_Nintendo_Cake.jpg

Cold Stone Creamery® (www.ColdStoneCreamery.com) is teaming up with Nintendo this summer to showcase three game-inspired Creations™ and an Ice Cream Cake.

Our Kirby™ and the Forgotten Land Creation – The Mighty Pink Puff – is made with Strawberry Ice Cream, Strawberries, Mini Marshmallows and Caramel. Our Animal Crossing™: New Horizons Creation – Island Getaway – has Chocolate Ice Cream, Strawberries, Bananas and Whipped Topping. And, finally, our Mario Party™ Superstars Creation – Superstar Sprinkle Blast – has Cake Batter Ice Cream®, Yellow Cake, Blue Frosting and Rainbow Sprinkles.

Mario and Luigi figurines will also be featured atop the Rainbow Sprinkle Road Ice Cream Cake, made with layers of moist Yellow Cake and Sweet Cream Ice Cream with Rainbow Sprinkles, all wrapped in fluffy Blue Frosting.

In addition to these sweet treats, three Nintendo-themed Gotta Have It® cup designs, each featuring elements from the fan-favorite Nintendo games Kirby and the Forgotten Land, Animal Crossing: New Horizons and Mario Party Superstars, will be available while supplies last.

All of these games are playable on the Nintendo Switch™ family of systems. In Kirby and the Forgotten Land, join Kirby in an unforgettable 3D platforming adventure through a mysterious world. Escape to a deserted island and create your own paradise as you explore, create and customize in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. And the Mario Party series returns with a superstar collection of classic gameboards and minigames to enjoy with family and friends in Mario Party Superstars.

"We are thrilled to announce that Cold Stone is joining together with Nintendo once again to celebrate ice cream season," said Sara Schmillen, vice president of marketing for Kahala Brands™, parent company of Cold Stone Creamery. "We knew we had to come up with something extra special for our third year, and what better than to feature three of Nintendo's beloved game titles like Kirby and the Forgotten Land, Animal Crossing: New Horizons and Mario Party Superstars. Our guests are going to love collecting their beloved Nintendo characters on special edition cups while enjoying our super-premium ice cream this summer!"

Cold Stone Creamery stores nationwide will offer the Nintendo Creations, Ice Cream Cake and special edition cups until September 30.

Promotional Creations™:
  • The Mighty Pink Puff – Strawberry Ice Cream, Strawberries, Mini Marshmallows and Caramel
  • Island Getaway – Chocolate Ice Cream, Strawberries, Bananas and Whipped Topping
  • Superstar Sprinkle Blast – Cake Batter Ice Cream®, Yellow Cake, Blue Frosting and Rainbow Sprinkles
Promotional Cake:
  • Rainbow Sprinkle Road – Layers of moist Yellow Cake and Sweet Cream Ice Cream with Rainbow Sprinkles wrapped in fluffy Blue Frosting

In addition, Cold Stone Creamery® will be awarding 100 lucky winners a prize pack including a Nintendo Switch™ – OLED Model system and game download codes for digital versions of the Mario PartySuperstars, Kirbyand the Forgotten Land, Animal Crossing™: New Horizonsgames plus a $25 Cold Stone® Gift Card. To learn more about the Cold Stone® x Nintendo Switch Sweepstakes and to enter, visit the contest page at coldstonecreamery.com/nintendoswitch.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Sweepstakes begins on July 6, 2022 at 12:00 A.M., Scottsdale, Arizona time and ends September 30, 2022 at 11:59 P.M., Scottsdale, Arizona time. Open only to eligible legal 50 U.S./DC residents who are 18 years or older. For Official Sweepstakes Rules and complete details, including participation instructions, odds of winning, prize details, restrictions, etc. please visit https://coldstonecreamery.com/nintendoswitch. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Void where prohibited by law. Sponsored by Kahala Management, L.L.C., 9311 E. Via de Ventura, Scottsdale, AZ 85258. Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram are not responsible for the promotion, administration, or execution of this Sweepstakes. Nintendo is not a sponsor, co-sponsor or administrator of this Sweepstakes. Nintendo trademarks and copyrights are properties of Nintendo.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
The Mighty Pink Puff is 100% destined to become the unofficial snack of the queer community, and I can't wait.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Superstar Sprinkle Blast is a must try. Their cake batter ice cream is so good.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
I had the animal crossing one last week. The bananas were extremely mshy and I just wasn't into that.

I went home and had some Bluebell Mint Chocolate chip afterwards. I'll risk the listeria.

Grunty

Oct 28, 2017
Gruntilda’s Lair
It all looks so delicious! I remember getting the Donkey Kong Chocolate-Banana Milkshake at Johnny Rockets that was for advertising Tropical Freeze and absolutely loving it.

j7vikes

Definitely not shooting blanks
Jan 5, 2020
I'm just glad they decided against releasing that my uncle works at Nintendo flavor.

werezompire

Zeboyd Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Tried the Superstar Sprinkle Blast. Only ice cream I've had that had frosting in it as a mix-in. Not bad.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
I had the Superstar Sprinkle Blast a few weeks ago when this promo was announced. Not normally a Cold Stone fan but yeah it was good.

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Pretty sure they've teamed up with them before.

my.nintendo.com

Nintendo & Cold Stone Creamery® introduce new Mario-inspired ice cream treats! | My Nintendo news | My Nintendo

My Nintendo Nintendo & Cold Stone Creamery® introduce new Mario-inspired ice cream treats! news page
6e45a3de8529fbce

They changed the name of the cake. lol

"The Mighty Pink Puff" is hands down one of the sickest titles. Reminds me of the American Kirby Super Star Ultra commercial.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbzMZi7vWzk

91DF7cw1uqL._SL1500_.jpg

youtu.be

Cold Stone Creamery: Scoop it Up ... (Wii) Gameplay

Cold Stone Creamery: Scoop it Up gameplay for the Nintendo Wii.Played on the original console and recorded with Elgato Game Capture HD.► Wii playlists:All my...

View: https://youtu.be/7ecIVet9NXc

Finally.

LOL! If it exists, there's probably a Wii game for it.

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wish we got a Bananna one for DKC Tropical Freeze. (Also wish we had this promo in Canada.)

construct

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Jun 5, 2020
東京
DaK2Zaq.jpg

familymart had this amazing pineapple drink with a milk foam. it reminded me a lot of a dole whip