• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017

Call-of-Duty-Nintendo-Switch-Code-696x393.jpg

Will the Switch finally be getting this year's COD?

Strikerrr

Oct 25, 2017
It also seems to list Wii U and 3DS, so I have some doubts. I wouldn't be surprised if COD Online ends up on Swtich, though.

HaremKing

Banned
Dec 20, 2018
I mean, I see Wii U on there.

I wouldn't be surprised if code has specified fluctuations in how things on the website are viewed depending on the device it's viewed from.

TubaZef

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
Weren't there rumors going around about this?

Anyway, COD skipped the WiiU and the 3DS but it was yearly on both Wii and DS. So, considering the success of the Switch, I think it's very possible.

Dizzy Ukulele

Oct 28, 2017
I'd rather have COD Mobile on Switch. It looks like a good greatest hits package ... largely wasted on mobile.

HibbySloth

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This is typical for Activision games. Not only has this happened in the past for Call of Duty games, but Spyro's site last year had Switch and PC mentioned.

Motwera

Oct 27, 2017
I don't buy it, but I do see the potential of them using CoD Mobile as a backdrop for the main game coming out or by just simply renaming it to COD:MW to match with the other platforms

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Just seems like media queries targeting the respective web browsers

grimrepo

Jan 9, 2018
Summary blah Jedi (and BFII) with blah, blah, blah blah, blah. Buy tickets now!
sorry wrong thread

hibikase

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Time for Call of Duty Declassified 2!

You thought the Vita game was bad, you ain't seen nothin' yet

ZhugeEX

Senior Analyst at Niko Partners
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
This happens every year and it's usually due to some social media / video account integration thingy.

Status
Not open for further replies.