• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

_zoipi

One Winged Slayer
Nov 23, 2017
Madrid
Two games each month is a complete joke after they shut down the Wii Channel. Now they can have a cool retro library but it's slower than in Wii U days.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Two big games !
Yeah, nintendo is not taking its time to space the nes games through the year

Jan 29, 2018
I was hoping Mario 2's absence up until now was a hint that GBA games starting with Super Mario Advance weren't too far off.

...I didn't think it was realistic. But I was hoping.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm actually happy that kirby is here, always wanted to try the series and people told me that this game was good

Yukinari

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Danger Zone
This service has degraded its drip feed in a matter of months. Im impressed how awful this service is with every passing day.

And no the SP games do not make up for there only being 2 games. We got more games on Wii VC each month than this.

kirbyfan407

Oct 25, 2017
Both of these games are single-player only, right? Would they have any online functionality added?

SeroTyler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
DTOX7s_W4AEnnSP.jpg

Oct 27, 2017
Reminder that if you have a Japanese account, you can down the famicom online app for free, you can freely access the Japan only games.

Oct 27, 2017
Real talk, these are both fantastic games. I think I'll actually get around to beat Kirby's adventure this time.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Why the hell are they dripfeeding these games anyway? Seems like a stupid thing to do when their service would seem 10X more appealing if they were to release some SNES games already and dump a shitload of games on there all at once.

Tohsaka

Nov 17, 2017
Would it kill them to give everyone else a different third game as well instead of just nothing?

Gnorman

Banned
Jan 14, 2018
You'd think they would go balls out to try and make the service appealing. 2 NES games a month is like a bad joke.

kittens

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
both these games are great but this still feels like such a step down from the virtual console

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA
Probably 1 team manages porting NES games over to the Switch, and the other team trying to pull hairs how to get emulation running on Switch without having poor performance.

Poor, as in, not cycle-accurately emulating the games.

My wishful thinking.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Lol they really did shrink it to 2 games what a fucking joke

And some defended this.