• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MouldyK

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Corner of my screen protector already got dust under even though I was super careful.

🤣 Whatever. I'll apply another when I can be bothered.

Millvain

Oct 30, 2017
I pre-ordered 2 OLEDs, one for my brother and one for me. The one for my brother is arriving today, but the one for me is, of course, not arriving until Wednesday.

Very tempted to pull a switcheroo...

Snarfington

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
DPD guy is making an absolute beeline for my place this morning. Which is nice as they usually leave the depot in my town, go to all the towns around, THEN come back to deliver here. Usually isn't til like 4pm so this is a nice treat. Happy OLEDing all!

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
DPD guy just arrived. Rarely get a morning slot and this was literally the start of that slot.

kenziko

Nov 6, 2017
London
Argos have come through - just waiting for my DPD allocation. My old Switch was lost when my flat flooded, so I'm really looking forward to owning one again. And Metroid Dread...

Lee Morris

Oct 28, 2017
For some reason I set my Very.co.uk order up to be delivered to my local post office. It's only a 10 minute walk away (well for my girlfriend as I'm immobile with a bruised hip!) but the email from Very says it's going to need to be signed for. Are the post office going to refuse it?

Dec 2, 2017
For some reason I set my Very.co.uk order up to be delivered to my local post office. It's only a 10 minute walk away (well for my girlfriend as I'm immobile with a bruised hip!) but the email from Very says it's going to need to be signed for. Are the post office going to refuse it?
No they'll probably just take a photo if it having been delivered as proof.

Lee Morris

Oct 28, 2017
No they'll probably just take a photo if it having been delivered as proof.
That's good news. Thanks.

My girlfriend has now decided she wants to keep my old switch but I don't know how I transfer my profile to the new switch, so the saves and screenshots are transferred, the new switch becomes the primary one but the old switch still has my account on, so she can play all my downloaded games

ItsBradazHD

Nov 21, 2018
Wish i'd ordered elsewhere.. Amazon UK aren't getting any in til the 13th apparently so that's this weekends plans out the window.

Leeway

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver, BC
I have 4am impulse brain, so I woke up, saw Amazon had some in stock and ordered one. Should be here by Monday.

I told myself I was going to wait, but I'll sell my launch switch to offset the cost I suppose. Not sure how much those sell for right now.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
That's good news. Thanks.

My girlfriend has now decided she wants to keep my old switch but I don't know how I transfer my profile to the new switch, so the saves and screenshots are transferred, the new switch becomes the primary one but the old switch still has my account on, so she can play all my downloaded games

won't you need the old switch to remain primary for that? If all your games have cloud saves can you just login and download them?

Mantorok

Mar 8, 2018
Damn, you are. I've had to resort to using a small piece of plastic card that I made for my Vita because I had trouble with its card slot too.

How can Nintendo think that is an OK design?

Nintendo: Ok everyone, we've developed the perfect Switch, OLED screen, excellent kick-stand, improved battery life, better speakers and a more sturdy, robust design.

Also Nintendo: Hmm this is almost too perfect, what can we fuck up this time? Game-slot, Game-slot, Game-slot!!!!

New Donker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
My amiibo sense went off like 20 min after the Metroid one went up on Best Buy so I was able to order one for pickup at the same store where Im getting my OLED. Should be a good day

Cjdamon042

Oct 28, 2017
Edinburgh
Bingo. The white dock and joy-cons will fit in perfectly with my PS5 setup next to my TV. Also just bought a new PC and got an NZXT h510 Elite case thats white and black as well. I originally had the neon switch but since white is technically new I think that's the better look for now. It's a nice professional look too.

This is me. I never really used to be into white devices. But then I got a NZXT H510 Elite in white. Then a white Xbox Series controller for my PC to match. Then came along the PS5. And now here we are haha.

I also have a white Analogue Pocket pre-ordered...

Le Dude

May 16, 2018
USA
It would be nice if Target would get some. GameStop is literally a minute away so I could check Target before waiting at GameStop. They don't seem to have a lot of tech stuff at launch near me though.

Tommyguns

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
It would be nice if Target would get some. GameStop is literally a minute away so I could check Target before waiting at GameStop. They don't seem to have a lot of tech stuff at launch near me though.
Per the target app - not a single target anywhere has one in stock…. Which seems impossible to me. But who knows

mingo

Oct 25, 2017
London
How have Amazon UK so royally fucked up with this! Ordered day 1 and not coming till Wednesday now lol. Hopefully I'll be able to get a voucher out of them through a little moan on the live chat.

bonch00ski

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm at my local Walmart no Oleds showing in display cases but there are about 6 dudes in here in a line of some sort just hanging around so maybe there is something going on but no workers around

Mantorok

Mar 8, 2018
Ok, so I know from Nintendo Store that my delivery is on it's way, but usually I get notifications from DPD before 11AM for a time-slot 🤔

Mantorok

Mar 8, 2018
Delivery scheduled between 14:30 and 15:30, Dread is also scheduled for delivery today, work finishes at 5, then 2 hours time with my daughter on the WiiU, then I'll be watching Darts for 3-4 hours........THEN.........THEN it's OLED/Dread time 🎉🎉🎉🙌🙌🙌

Lee Morris

Oct 28, 2017
My switch is now currently sat at the Post Office ready for pick up. I hope everyone gets theirs without issues