• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Strakt

Strakt

Oct 27, 2017
Mine just landed in NJ. Delivery is on thurs but im a cpl towns away. Should be here monday!

tulpa

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm glad I'm not the only one who obsessively checks and micromanages their package tracking.

Mine departed their center in SC just before midnight. Wouldn't be surprised if it was here Monday. Need to make sure to change the delivery instructions once it gets into the USPS system...

bry

Oct 27, 2017
Lmao was looking at mine too.
It was in transit to Alcolu SC, now it's heading to Woodbridge twp NJ.

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
My DS4 I bought Friday had a label created on the 27th but still hasn't shipped. My Neon Switch ordered Monday is shipped while the Gray only has it's label created. This company really does suck prioritizing order time.

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Woo just left Buffalo, NY and is in transit. Wonder how long it'll take to get to Texas. I'm guessing Thursday at the latest?

Calvin

Oct 26, 2017
Just a quick update I got a shipping notice but the tracking number says Pending and order sent to FedEx. It is coming from Edison NJ and I live in TX, so I would guess that will be a while away.

MaxwellGT2000

Nov 5, 2017
Got a copy of Fallout 76 for 20 due to a stacking facebook deal for 10 dollars off, my roommate really wanted it so at least it's as cheap as possible.

I might have upgraded to a neon blue and red Switch had I known this was on sale... 70/80 for some new joycons or just go ahead and get a backup, think it would be worth it at 180.

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
Just got an update on my switch

Should arrive 12/7

Thank you OP for such an amazing deal. My Niece is going to flip out

EDIT: ANNND Pokemon Eevee is coming on Monday!

Superman2x7

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Yea mine is now in my state about 40 mins away, however that's not the hub that delivers to my town, so I'm 100% sure i'll get it Monday then.

Now I need to get games, any good deal for Mario Odyssey and Pokemon Let's Go!?

Lord Arcadio

Oct 27, 2017
My Switch and Pro Controller are still in pre-shipment, but at least I got charged again (this time it is isn't just pending) for the Switch so that's a good sign. Hopefully it ships out today.

Edit: The controller is the first to go in-transit despite being ordered two days later lol. It is expected to come on the 4th.

Last edited:

Arttemis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Gah, I got a 'shipping exception' for my order.

"Barcode label unreadable and replaced"

Delivery is delayed until Friday. I could have driven to Miami and back from where I live by now.

tulpa

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Probably a good idea to change the title of this thread so people don't think this deal is still active and that the thread is just for discussion for people who already got the deal

Sixfortyfive

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Atlanta
Mine was ordered on Nov 20 and arrived on Dec 1.

I made a point to inspect the packaging and compare it to the packaging of the first Switch that I bought last April (in the USA). The packaging between the two are identical at a glance save for two things: the Switch I bought last year had some Quick Start instructions and warranty information printed on one of the inside areas of the box while this new Switch does not, and this new Switch includes a blue warranty pamphlet (with Spanish information printed first and specific language pertaining to Latin American warranties in the English section later) while the old Switch did not.

So it would appear that at least some of these consoles do originate from Latin American distributors, but if there's any difference in the actual hardware, it's not apparent to me after initializing the new system and playing around with it a bit.

bry

Oct 27, 2017
Lmao, my switch made it to NYC over the weekend.
Not too far from my house right now but they pushed the date from Dec 7th to 10th.
Guess they're being cautious.
I can see it getting here tomorrow or tuesday

edit: lol fedex smartpost seems pretty awful, it went from nyc back to a center in new jersey.
shit is weird, shipping date pushed closer to December 6.
Curious to see how this plays out
going to assume it's because NJ isn't too far from me but neither was the other location the switch was at, just seemed weird to bounce like that lmfao

Last edited:

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Mine hasn't seen much movement since I got the tracking number. Another person I know who ordered one has had their Switch in transit constantly. Mine just made another movement early Sunday night, and the last movement before that was when it arrived in Kentucky on Friday. Curious to see if it'll actually arrive this week.

tapedeck

Oct 28, 2017
Just tracked my Switch, it's now 25 miles away from me (IL suburbs)..but delivery still says Dec. 10th lol wat. I just want it by Friday for Smash which I think is a safe bet..might even show up today.

Razgriz417

Oct 25, 2017
Expected delivery date of the switch is Friday but it's already 30 min away. Pro controller was supposed to deliver today ( and still is) but usps just says it's "in transit" o boy

Red XIII

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
NY
My DS4 was coming on Saturday now is in transit
USPS is so bad

Switch is saying 12/06

Jamie

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Expected delivery date of the switch is Friday but it's already 30 min away. Pro controller was supposed to deliver today ( and still is) but usps just says it's "in transit" o boy
Same here with my Switch, it's RIGHT THERE, but it tells me to wait till Friday. What I think is happening is that the USPS guys are giving themselves a few days to play with our switches.

nihilence

nøthing but silence
Oct 25, 2017
From 'quake area to big OH.
Mine is next door, but still have to wait.

U.S. Postal Service will deliver this shipment. Please check where your U.S. Mail is typically delivered.
Scheduled delivery:
Tuesday 12/04/2018 by end of day

4cbeL.gif

Lord Arcadio

Oct 27, 2017
Still says pre-shipment for my Switch. That said, a number of people on Reddit are reporting that they got their Switch delivered despite the tracking website still saying pre-shipment.

The pro controller is arriving tomorrow. I'm getting updates for that in a timely manner. Wish it was the same for the Switch.

Deleted member 4093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Still says pre-shipment for my Switch. That said, a number of people on Reddit are reporting that they got their Switch delivered despite the tracking website still saying pre-shipment.

The pro controller is arriving tomorrow. I'm getting updates for that in a timely manner. Wish it was the same for the Switch.
Its the holiday season. Shit is all kind of wack.

I had USPS deliver me something last week marked as delivered on the tracking information went to check for it, it wasn't there. Next day it showed up.

Kroze

Oct 28, 2017
I just got my shipments of both the Neon Nintendo Switch and Donk Freeze today.
Worth noting that the Switch wasn't suppose to arrive till Friday and got updated this morning and said it would come on FedEx tomorrow... I think FedEx's tracking system is just bad tbh.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
My switch is 10 miles away with a delivery date of Friday. I'm hoping they give it to USPS tonight, and I receive it tomorrow or Wednesday. C'mon baby!!!

Soneji

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Got my Switch today, my friend is so salty because he managed to get his order through like 30 seconds before mine yet his is slated to be delivered Wednesday even though the fedex tracking says it's in town. He plans to go hunt it down tomorrow.

Superman2x7

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Got my Switch today, my friend is so salty because he managed to get his order through like 30 seconds before mine yet his is slated to be delivered Wednesday even though the fedex tracking says it's in town. He plans to go hunt it down tomorrow.

I'm in the same boat, it's been sitting in a town about 40 mins away from me since Saturday and now its sitting at their smart post ready to be given to the post office.

Oct 25, 2017
After never getting an estimated date and just being constantly in transit, it's now in the state over and scheduled to hit me tomorrow.
Its the holiday season. Shit is all kind of wack.

I had USPS deliver me something last week marked as delivered on the tracking information went to check for it, it wasn't there. Next day it showed up.
Sounds like your neighbor wanted to make sure it wasn't poisoned for you and gave it back the next day lol.

Amaterasu

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Decided to sell mine to my coworker for the same amount I got it. Going to have three Switches at the breakroom table when Smash drops.

Zeeman

Oct 25, 2017
I still haven't received shipping confirmation (ordered in the group deals on Monday night), this is pretty frustrating

Razgriz417

Oct 25, 2017
ah damn just realized no mail delivery this Wednesday, guess I really shouldnt expect the switch until Friday