• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheDanimal

победитель победитель куриный ужин
Oct 25, 2017
First off, stop picturing that one scene from Fast and the Furious. We don't need a battle bus for this.

image.gif

Seriously though, think about it: each person gets to pick a different character and a different vehicle. This early stat differentiation would help set this Battle Royale apart from all the others. However, the twist here would be to get rid of items. That's right: it would help reduce rng and make this Mario Kart a skill based game, like other battle royales.

Instead of hurting people by hitting them with items, you could damage them by bumping into them or pushing them off the track/into a barrier. This would put the focus on survival and racing, instead of luck based loot.

Finally, after some interval of laps, a certain amount of players at the bottom of the leaderboard should be eliminated.

Wait.

This is just F-Zero.

Nintendo please make another F-Zero.
H2x1_SNES_FZero_image1600w.jpg

TheFireman

Banned
Dec 22, 2017
tinder battle royale

100 guys show up to a date with one girl

it's possible they all suck and nobody wins

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
I read it was like "ehhhhh" but then I saw your conclusion and was like "I like the way you think".

ThorHammerstein

Revenger
Nov 19, 2017
I enjoyed that post. :D
And yes, we need more F-Zero (was actually playing the original about an hour ago).

Adventureracing

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
Basically what I want. An online F-zero game where all the racers are controlled by human players. Shit would be crazy and I think could be popular. Not sure Nintendo could pull it off though.

G_O

Oct 28, 2017
huh, I just remembered F Zero had a battle Royale like mode. I cant remember if it was the N64 or Gamecube one. But it was excellent. that would absolutely work

Madao

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Panama
i was thinking this same thing yesterday. was wondering what kind of arena would be suitable for an all-out battle royale with F-Zero ships. the attack mechanics are there already.

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Goddamn OP, how you gonna play my heart like this?

I went from wanting to call this a horrible idea, to being enlightened and then sad because Nintendo doesn't seem to care about F-Zero anymore.

mocolostrocolos

Attempting to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I was thinking about F-Zero the moment I read the title.

I love you, OP.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
I'd prefer Mario and the gang launching from a plane in their karts, floating to the track, then all out mayhem ensues. Would play.

Twentieth

Oct 26, 2017
Monkey paw: F-Zero actually gets rebooted, but it's an FPS with gritty reimagining of characters and they only speak in military lingo

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
I'll take repitching F-Zero's Death Race as a Battle Royale if it gets the IP back. Granted, I'd also just take the original concept of a BR Mario Kart at face value, too!