• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2020
User Banned (1 Week) - Creating Troll Thread
I know the Nintendo sharks are going to come for my blood but I could not care less, because frankly you're wrong. Dead wrong. Zelda should look like this by now.

49996107876_03c495a516_k.jpg

kena-bridge-of-spirits-image-4.jpg

kena-bridge-of-spirits-release-date-pc.jpg

This is Ember Lab's debut game....And oh, they're also responsible for this.

Fine, sure, they're making money hand over fist with the Switch, but by going all in on Handheld, Nintendo have sacrificed an amazing future on the alter of their bottom line, and it hurts me in my heart. It truly does.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
That's a PS5 game.

Nintendo does not make games for the PS5, they make games for the Switch.

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
Why would they be embarrassed when people are excited about the sequel and think it looks nice?

Porygon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mexicali
I see my small Switch tablet, then I look at my big ass PS5...

Why you can't be that powerful oh little Switch?

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Not everything needs to look like a Dreamworks movie

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
Well, there's definitely one person who should be embarrassed about this thread I guess.

Zalman

Oct 25, 2017
Why have people convinced themselves graphics are important in the grand scheme of things

DeoGame

Dec 11, 2018
With all due respect as a real jaded Nintendo fan who mostly jumped ship to Xbox, gameplay matters far more than graphics. Zelda continues to raise the bar in game design.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, it's certainly pretty, but I don't see anything that'll stick with me to be totally honest.

It's just a pretty looking game.

Anteo

Oct 25, 2017
why use pretty graphics when you can sell over 20m at full price with wii u era software

nopattern

Nov 25, 2017
It looks better, but is it a better game then BOTW? No? Cool.

I'm sure Nintendo is shaking. Mortified!

Raigor

May 14, 2020
Inflammatory title? Check
Dumb comparison? Check
Is this the week-end? Not yet.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
That's not a handheld game and is also a shortish linear action game. They aren't really comparable, unless you want new mainline Zelda games to take even longer in development.

Nere

Dec 8, 2017
I am sure they feel extremely embarrassed about the Zelda series, especially after the reception of BotW.

Dr. Ludwig

Oct 31, 2017
Heh, knew this take would spring up.

But no, Nintendo will not be embarrassed by a mediocre and boring action-adventure game propped up by pretty graphics.

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Lmao

I'm sure Nintendo who made one of the best selling and best reviewed games ever with breath of the wild is truly embarrassed by an indie game made on a stronger hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.