• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Would you buy the Atomic purple joycons? (See threadmark)

• Yes

Votes: 364 66.8%
  • I can't afford more. If only they were the default.

Votes: 181 33.2%

• Total voters

TheOMan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Resetera is purple. I'm reporting all of you that are denigrating purple. I await your permabans, popcorn in hand.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Even as someone with SFC joycons, the purple look was awesome and deserves to come back.

Kapten

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
Huh.

Never thought about the fact that they made different Mini-SNES looks for US and PAL.

That is awesome.

nintendo_mini_snes_-_super_nintendo_classic_edition_2.jpg

ip127649_01.jpg

Linde

Banned
Sep 2, 2018
I like the red/blue/green colouring of the big three companies
When I think Nintendo I think red

lexony

Oct 25, 2017
  • Telecom uses purple.
  • Not everyone thinks that Gamecube is one of Nintendos best system.
  • Red caps aren't directly associated with racism in other countries (red is the color of socalism)
  • Waluigi is the most overrated character.
  • Who cares about printer ink? The analog material don't use that much red (when you look at the covers)
  • I don't like purple (Sorry otherwise great resetera design)

Andri

Mar 20, 2018
Switzerland
Gamecube is not really a sucessful system, and even then, Black Gamecube is the only good Gamecube.

Just look at this beauty:

Mit-

Oct 26, 2017
I say bring back the entire Funtastic line.

system_funtastic.jpg

Preferably with some added Extreme Green.

Apr 25, 2018
Rockwall, Texas
You guys are nuts, the American SNES is iconic. The Super Famicom was fugly and the Europeans didn't know what to do so they adopted aspects of both. I'll take the symmetrical look of the American SNES any day.

hibikase

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
You guys are nuts, the American SNES is iconic. The Super Famicom was fugly and the Europeans didn't know what to do so they adopted aspects of both. I'll take the symmetrical look of the American SNES any day.

It's no less "iconic" than the other design once you get past your geographical bias.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Hot take - Neither SNES was aesthetically pleasing but at least the NTSC version had some color to it.

Deleted member 40102

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 19, 2018
But those 2 different things..... nin being red is the logo , while what you showed us is consoles. Switch is gray.

pikachief

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
omg look at this

what could have been
il_570xN.1452066953_es1d.jpg

I got modded my joycons to these and they look great. Sadly I rushed it to show off to my friends and broke the R button then stripped the screws hahaha. Still works fine for most of the games I play though.

Also the US SNES is beautiful. Best looking console ever.