• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mentosrock

Nov 4, 2019
What's with that SUPER in the tweet.. Dear god. If we see the updated switch.. or if it possibly goes up for preorder I think the internet will break. Nintendo is coming to save us all!

I'm reading into everything now.. This is what e3 is doing to me.

Max|Payne

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Took me a while to figure out those must confetti or streamer launchers and not instant ramen cups.

What's the white plastic thing?

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
What's with that SUPER in the tweet.. Dear god. If we see the updated switch.. or if it possibly goes up for preorder I think the internet will break. Nintendo is coming to save us all!

If it happens, I'll be ready. I'll either pre-order one from Wal-Mart or Target from where I live.

I can already knock off at least $150 from it's price tag using Paypal to get cash from the Shopkick app at $25 apiece due to having enough points.

Last edited:

Mimosa

Community & Social Media Manager
Verified
Oct 23, 2019
I'm surprised they stepped up their game in terms of sweetening the deal of their ambassador's program! That's good

Oneiros

Oct 27, 2017

Nintendo explicitly said no hardware talk tomorrow.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I want to believe something in there is a hint. Maybe the party poppers are a sign that Sakurai will give Isabelle her voice back

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
>Message says there are no hints on the care package
>Speculate about what does this mean for the direct.

Dekuman

Oct 27, 2017
You know it's nice they are doing this, but they probably have data on big spenders on their console and they probably maybe should be giving those people freebies too instead of sending stuff to just influencers.

I wonder if Arlo got a box too.

Balmung421

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Super 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

Deleted member 7572

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You know it's nice they are doing this, but they probably have data on big spenders on their console and they probably maybe should be giving those people freebies too instead of sending stuff to just influencers.

I wonder if Arlo got a box too.
Meh, I don't care about swag. I just wish the more engaged got priority when pre-ordering the pro. I have around 1000 games for the console, so I'd probably get more use out of it than someone who just owns a handful of exclusives.

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
Nintendo is smart enough to throw in the disclaimer.

Of course people will still dissect it.

DeadlyVenom

Apr 3, 2018
With the Lite being announced a month after E3, I don't think the Pro being at E3, even if it is launching this Fall, is a sure thing.

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
They wanted to make sure the packages didn't drift to the wrong location

1623625871888.jpg

Dolce

Oct 25, 2017
Hate the ambassador/influencer receiving free stuff garbage.

Would be cool if you could customize shirts like that though to buy. Can you?

Pokemaniac

Oct 25, 2017
Don't know why, but they do this sort of thing all the time. I've seen them announce directs and say "focusing exclusively on summer/holiday titles" then tease the next Metroid or Zelda or Bayonetta game that's still years out.
They don't normally say "exclusively". Normally they just say "focusing", which leaves open the door for other things.

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

So if Nintendo, the company that created SUPER MARIO uses Super in something like this, do you think they would tease their hardware to influencers who could easily spoil the surprise? 🤔