• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Garou

Oct 25, 2017

Mod edit: Added Japanese promo video

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunar15

Oct 25, 2017
This game's art style and even UI presentation remind me a lot of Breath of the Wild.

MouldyK

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Yo! The Japanese Commericial got more showing, like drinking etc!

OnanieBomb

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly up there with Death Stranding and Doom Eternal for my most anticipated games of the year

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
I was expecting a dub of the two original Ring Fit hosts/timeshare salespeople.

Nights

Oct 27, 2017
I cancelled DQ11 to help pay for this cuz I really need something to get me off my butt. It really does seem fun. I can't wait for it honestly.

Blitzwolf215

Oct 26, 2017
Because it was probably an advertisement?
But how did it get so many views in one day? The 2 commercials Link's Awakening got are like at 486k views together. At 5.8 million views, its the 5th most watched thing on Nintendo's Japanese youtube channel. What, is Nintendo spamming the fuck out of it everywhere?

Regiruler

Oct 28, 2017
United States
But how did it get so many views in one day? The 2 commercials Link's Awakening got are like at 486k views together. At 5.8 million views, its the 5th most watched thing on Nintendo's Japanese youtube channel. What, is Nintendo spamming the fuck out of it everywhere?
Yeah, paid advertisements make things get views quickly. They're probably marketing it much harder.

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

Did that song just say, "You look stupid," at 1:54? I'm dying.

Nintendo has many expectations about this. Me not....
51428.jpg

K Samedi

Oct 27, 2017
The commercial has 6 million views on youtube lol. It doesn't even show gameplay footage. This game will be big.

UltraMagnus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The commercial has 6 million views on youtube lol. It doesn't even show gameplay footage. This game will be big.

It has views because of the actress/model. The game's promo video for the game itself which is gameplay has only 92,000 views, so it doesn't look like too many people are interested in watching the game itself.

Amiablepercy

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
California
User Banned (3 Days): Platform Warring; Antagonizing Other Users and Prior Ban for Similar Behavior
This experiment looks familiar. To me, it seems like they're to recapture magic from 10 years ago.

Huh? To me it sounds like you are a pS4 or Xbox goon. I own all three systems and like them all for different reasons. This is why I like Nintendo. They innovate while the other two mostly iterate.

doodlebob

Mar 11, 2018
Huh? To me it sounds like you are a pS4 or Xbox goon. I own all three systems and like them all for different reasons. This is why I like Nintendo. They innovate while the other two mostly iterate.
PS4 or XBOX goon? What??

Look at the user's last few posts. The user is clearly a Nintendo fan. Why the random elitist BS?

Amiablepercy

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
California
PS4 or XBOX goon? What??

Look at the user's last few posts. The user is clearly a Nintendo fan. Why the random elitist BS?

Not elitist more observant. We will have have to agree to disagree. Don't feel like arguing. I said what I said originally and they decided to respond with a comment that can't in anyway be backed up by fact if you unpack the history of all three manufacturer's output and priorities.

craven68

Jun 20, 2018
Wow !!!! i remember her when i was in high school and watched dragonzakura and My boss my hero ! hahaha it's been such a long time hahaha

Dekuman

Oct 27, 2017
Very DS/Wii Era-esque.

Good to see Nintendo hasn't forgotten how to do that. It's so nice they can do their mainline stuff and dabble in the 'casual' marketing, even though Ring Fit, as an exercise RPG is probably a much more interesitng proposition to most gamers than the "Wii ___" series of games.

Feb 24, 2018
Just noticed the comments were disabled on that video (the 30 seconds one) and the dislikes... Were people that toxic and nasty over something that harmless?