• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Should be noted that Nintendo (they make mario) also published an exclusive Marvel superhero beat em up game for switch

napkins

Nov 18, 2017
honestly, it looks fun. not great graphically, but interesting gameplay wise. seems fine

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Release Date: June 4

Price: $59.99

Nintendo.com said:
Suit Up as the DC Super Hero Girls and Save Metropolis!

Join the fight as Wonder Woman, Supergirl, and Batgirl from the animated series DC Super Hero Girls, and save Metropolis from some of DC's most notorious Super-Villains! Each hero can battle baddies with a unique set of abilities: Wonder Woman uses her warrior skills with the Lasso of Truth and Flying Shield, Supergirl has Heat Vision and Super-Breath, and Batgirl can invent crime-fighting gadgets like the Batarang and Bat-Hook. But when you're not out fighting crime, you have to balance the super life with their lives as teenagers!

Freely Explore the City as Teenage Super Heroes

Don't forget to meet up at the best hangout spots from the show like Metropolis High School and Sweet Justice, which also happen to be great places where you can snap photos to share on Superstapost. But stay alert because you always have to protect your secret identity and you might even run into some of the city's most mischievous Super-Villains like Harley Quinn, Catwoman, and Star Sapphire.

www.nintendo.com

DC Super Hero Girls™: Teen Power for Nintendo Switch - Nintendo Official Site

Buy DC Super Hero Girls™: Teen Power and shop other great Nintendo products online at the official My Nintendo Store.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
It'll be a fun game for it's target audience and a smart marketing choice. But this forum won't like it's developer lol

Kamek

Oct 27, 2017
I'm really feeling the artstyle. Same with the end of the world game that looks just like pokemon

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
The show is great, looking forward to the game. Excited to find out who's behind it.

Radarscope1

Oct 29, 2017
My daughter just got into this show. We watched the Direct together and she was hyped for this. Hope it's good.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Also it's bigger than it seems and a $60 game. Something I don't think the trailer emphasized very well.

lovecatt

Nov 12, 2017
it looks like one of those licenced ps2/gcn games that turn out way better than they actually appear

Tycho Kepler

Unshakable Resolve
Apr 22, 2018
An open-world DC Universe game that isn't super dark, has RPG mechanics and has a selfie mode sounds incredibly appealing to me, hoping this is good enough for me to justify picking up a game based on a cartoon that seems explicitly not targeted to my demographic

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Surprised it's 60. Looks fun, altho I'll forever seethe about Harley Quinn being part of this crew.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Nintendo published or not, those visuals look 15 years old and the gameplay didn't look much better. Might be a pleasant surprise, but that was a pretty awful trailer

Pryme

Aug 23, 2018
My daughters would absolutely LOVE this. Day 1 for me.

A pox on everyone who downvoted the YouTube video.

jobrro

The Fallen
Nov 19, 2017
Looks interesting even if I am far from the target audience. Hopefully it turns out well.

Choppasmith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Beaumont, CA
Surprised it's 60. Looks fun, altho I'll forever seethe about Harley Quinn being part of this crew.
???

I think you're getting confused for the earlier, more Barbie-ish rendition

AUC5050574340021.jpg

This is a soft reboot by Lauren Faust of MLP fame

0*New_6swhvsgwLroo.jpg

Nintendo published or not, those visuals look 15 years old and the gameplay didn't look much better. Might be a pleasant surprise, but that was a pretty awful trailer

I think it was unnecessarily dumbed down for the younger girl audience. I think you could've done a more general audiences trailer just fine. Just my two cents.

Mary Celeste

Oct 25, 2017
my every waking thought is speculation on who is developing this game

it keeps me awake, it feeds on my soul. soon there will be nothing left of me but wanting bone, my flesh gnawed by the abyssal void that ponders eternally the answers I seek

Drago

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
My daughter fucking LOVES DC super hero girls, cannot wait to buy this for her.

EmmaDansTonU

Nov 27, 2020
???

I think you're getting confused for the earlier, more Barbie-ish rendition

AUC5050574340021.jpg

This is a soft reboot by Lauren Faust of MLP fame

0*New_6swhvsgwLroo.jpg

I think it was unnecessarily dumbed down for the younger girl audience. I think you could've done a more general audiences trailer just fine. Just my two cents.
Never heard of the show, but I vastly prefer the one with Harley aesthetically