• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who is your favorite Fire Emblem: Three Houses character?

• Bernadetta

Votes: 214 13.1%
  • Dorothea

Votes: 143 8.8%
  • Edelgard

Votes: 341 20.9%
  • Petra

Votes: 234 14.4%
  • I Picked The Wrong House When I Played Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Votes: 83 5.1%
  • Claude

Votes: 252 15.5%
  • Nothing to report!

Votes: 362 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

srtrestre

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Petra (AKA the GOAT) is putting up a good fight considering she's beating out a frickin house leader. Only Edelgard (literally the face of the game) and Gatekeeper (a literal meme) are above her.

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
Her Dedue A support though

• Ingrid: But that's only because I wasn't making an effort to get to know you. Because you were from Duscur. As I started to get to know you— to understand your personality— I realized what a fool I'd been.
  • Dedue: Personality?
  • Ingrid: You may come off as intimidating, but underneath that cold exterior is a kind, loyal, and noble person— a really wonderful person. In a certain regard, you are one of the knightliest people I know.

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
D_NUmxgUcAAkXQX.jpg

#1 Dedue
#2 Annette
#3 Mercedes
#4 Dimitri
#5 Sylvain
#6 Felix
#7 Ingrid
#8 Ashe
#9 Dorothea
#10 Caspar
#11 Raphael
#12 anyone else

special mentions: Manuela and Seteth

Lunar15

Oct 25, 2017
Ingrid ended up probably being my least favorite Blue Lion. The rest of the house is really great.

Not because she's racist (her support with dedue is actually really good) but just because she's kinda boring. As a unit she was awesome, though.

WolfeTone

Oct 25, 2017
Dedue, while a bit of an average unit, is a wonderful character with excellent supports. I'm amazed that a Nintendo game managed to tell a thoughtful story about a POC, which is wonderfully written and presented, even if it is a bit generic. His A supports with Dmitri, Ashe, and Mercedes are very touching. He was the standout character for me.

thetrin

Oct 26, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Are you all in love with shut-ins or something? What is all this Bernadetta love?

As others pointed out, I forgot to mention Dedue, whose story is heartbreaking, but fantastic. He's been through so much. No one else fucking compares.

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Ah, finally a poll free of bias. Obviously the best is our one true empress Edelgard.
Honorable mentions include Petra (definitely the MVP in battles, looking like MUI Goku out there)
Mercedes (the ultimate healer, shame about the timeskip design though, why cut all that fluffy hair :( )
Marianne (also a great healer and could do some damage on the side, I also constantly wanted to give her a hug, poor girl)
Lysithea (the killer mage)
Hubert (pretty smart dude overall, also pretty killer on the battlefield)
Hanneman (love how generally chill and supportive he is of the students)
Shamir (great archer with a no nonsense attitude) Bernadetta (also a great archer and she has some pretty funny supports)
and Dorothea (great overall support unit and I liked a lot of her supports).

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
Didn't play Golden Deer yet so I still have to get to know them, don't kill me. Admire my impeccable taste otherwise.

HKhYw1p.png

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
If you don't think Marianne is the best one, you're just wrong.

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
Gatekeeper duh.

He's terrible at his job but his dedication and observations are a joy to listen to.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
Are you all in love with shut-ins or something? What is all this Bernadetta love?

As others pointed out, I forgot to mention Dedue, whose story is heartbreaking, but fantastic. He's been through so much. No one else fucking compares.
Bernie's story is heartbreaking in its own way. She's not just some antisocial shut-in.

FHIZ

Oct 28, 2017
It's definitely Hubert, and I'm definitely not saying that under duress, he's definitely not going to murder me and wear my skin as a suit should I not vote for him.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Dimitri and dedue are the best pair.

When it comes to a single vote Dedue is by far my favourite character in the game.

Last edited: