• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
Nintendo should pay him to reprise his role as a Nintendo character. Just have him show up in skits where he menaces Trinen, etc.

Baby Bird

Nov 5, 2017
Gonna miss him, but at least he's leaving on a good note!

Also, welcome to our new Bowser overlord.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Best president Nintendo of America could ever wish for. Truly the end of an era.

nicolasacmf

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
No, not the Reggienator!!

200.gif

9WnNYoC.png

... And then there was one

Oof...

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
I remember the time I saw Reggie savagely beat a man to death with his bare hands.

I screamed in horror. I said: "OH WOW IT'S REGGIE."

I tried to explain to him how to drift in Mario Kart. He thanked me and we went on our way.

It's still weird to me that he doesn't think to use the shoulder buttons.

dagger

Nov 21, 2017
wow, out of nowhere; enjoy your retirement, reggie.

also, as already pointed out, the new guy has an awesome last name, lol.

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
It's good that he's leaving under positive circumstances, after a great run.

Deleted member 249

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
We must remember the good times, like when Reggie murdered a woman in his boardroom with his laser vision!

when-someone-insults-your-friend.gif

I'm gonna miss this meme-able man.

Bluesparrow

Nov 12, 2017
Seeing someone leave a video game company in good faith and good health honestly feels like a breath of fresh air.

I adore the man and i wish him all the best and hope he gets to spend some quality time with his family in retirement.

Dymaxion

Sep 19, 2018
Enjoy your retirement, Reggie! These last 15 years of marketing from NOA have been fun to witness.

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
Nintendo is in for some truly rough times in the memes department. End of an era.

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The man deserves a good rest.

Thanks for all the asses kicked and names taken. May you celebrate with as much Bigfoot Pizza as you can handle.