• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

JangleLuke

Oct 4, 2018
That's cool, I had heard of the Nintendo Access point service, and how some people are collecting the Demo cartridges, but I had never heard of this gutted redesign.

I kinda dig the design...

BobLablow

Apr 18, 2018
I wonder if Nintendo will ever revisit the DS with the new foldable screen technology.

Or even a Switch Lite that you can dock, but also fold up horizontally to make it more portable.

Nov 1, 2017
Fascinating! I love these little curios. Makes total sense cost wise to just take a DSI and strip it of the normal things you would slap on top of it rather than some sort of custom solution as that would inevitably cost more and defeat the purpose of it in the first place.

When i worked at Game we used to get DS cartridges with Pokemon distribution on them. Not gonna lie i was quite tempted to go all klepto and steal them when i left but i figured it would be too obvious that it was me so my life of crime didn't start there.

mael

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
The vid thumbnail is a special Animal Crossing cart that plays New Super Mario Bros....

Oct 27, 2017
The OG 2ds is technically one screen...
I think it's still 2 screen underneath, not one giant one with a divider
5e787aaea5da2dde11e51c37-large.jpg