• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 31, 2017
Picking this up after work in a few hours to play with the gf over the weekend. I'm sure if she has to watch me practice Terry or play Shadowkeep anymore this week she's gonna lose her mind.

Sean Mirrsen

Banned
May 9, 2018
What is this? Crazy Taxi mixed with Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons?

Ah, it's co-op, not 1 analog per character.
The gameplay video shows exactly that. L-stick and R-stick to move characters, L/R shoulders to grab or release with either character, stick-clicks to crouch with either character, etc. It works exactly as it would in co-op, just in single-player.

Glio

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
The gameplay video shows exactly that. L-stick and R-stick to move characters, L/R shoulders to grab or release with either character, stick-clicks to crouch with either character, etc. It works exactly as it would in co-op, just in single-player.
How does coop driving work? It can be comically awkward.

sfortunato

Oct 25, 2017
Italy
Wow.

This could be big in families with kids. Everyone with kids know how much they low ambulances and rescue stuffs 😂 also, the artstyle is pretty great.

I like that the characters are less conventional ones opposite to what we are used to see in game.

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks.
Hold on...where's the real Sin City Assassin?
sigh.

iquD2Yb.png

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
I think this is pretty cool. More collabs between Nintendo and indie devs is something Im eager for

Luke88

One Winged Slayer
Dec 29, 2018
Italy
I know this is quite hard to figure out, but does anyone know if this is made with that Nintendo engine for indie devs presented at TGS a year or two ago ?

CheapJi

Apr 24, 2018
This looks like a weird child of two point hospital and overcooked.
And i love it so much.

Clov

Oct 25, 2017
wasn't there a game you flipped tiles as well. Can't remember what it was called. Up to four players.

Flip Wars, but that was only something they published outside Japan.

There's also Cadence of Hyrule, which Nintendo published in the West, while Spike Chunsoft published it in Japan.

Deleted member 32135

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 9, 2017
I am totally getting this to play with my gf. We loved Overcooked and this looks same type of collaborative fun.

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wow. Looking at the trailer I was convinced it was developed in house at Nintendo. Graphically it looks just like the Labo and Wii sport/fit games.

klastical

Oct 29, 2017
I'm guessing this is running on the same engine as labo vehicle kit. It makes sense to find ways to reuse these labo games since I don't think any of them set the world on fire.

Coxy

Oct 28, 2017
Buying this tonight! Should be good to play with my daughter. Price is fairly reasonable (UK)

Kamek

Oct 27, 2017
This looks so dope. Artstly reminds me of a cross between Paperboy 64, and Fortnite. Gameplay looks dope. This would be a day 1 cop for me. I love me some new Nintendo IP.

Ninjadom

Oct 25, 2017
London, UK
I've put an hour into this and it's pretty fun. The general premise is this.

Drive to one of the emergencies on the map (Crazy Taxi/Emergency Call Ambulance style, but no time limit).
1181242105100.jpg

Once at the location try and discover all the "Dizzied" people and load them into the back of the ambulance. Either load them using the stretcher (you can load multiple people this way) or just drag them individually to the ambulance. You now have a bonus time limit.
Different obstacles are in your way to make discovering & rescuing the people, a bit challenging.
Once all of the people have been rescued, drive back to the Medical Centre to complete the mission.