• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

yumms

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hope Silksong finally shows up.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
So, is it a coincidence that Edge is teasing Silksong when Nintendo announced an Indie showcase? ^^

Billdrew

Apr 8, 2019
Possibly dumb question, but do you think they'd show Silksong at an indie event? I know that technically it is an indie, but Hollow Knight was so popular I feel Silksong would be saved for a main direct rather than indie world?

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018
Weren't we getting new Silksong info before the end of the year?

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
Possibly dumb question, but do you think they'd show Silksong at an indie event? I know that technically it is an indie, but Hollow Knight was so popular I feel Silksong would be saved for a main direct rather than indie world?
Every indie direct has a big moment, like with Cuphead or the first Ori (IIRC). The big announcement for this one may be the announcement of the release date for Silksong, alongside with a new trailer.

Kirbivore

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Dicey Dungeons and Grindstone are already slated for release tomorrow, so it'll probably shown here.

coconut gun

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
www.siliconera.com

Dicey Dungeons Switch Version Will Debut in December

It looks like the Switch version of Terry Cavanagh's Dicey Dungeons will appear on the eShop next week, according to Nintendo's announcemnt.

this article claims nintendo said dicey dungeons will be out on the 15th so i expect it will shadow drop during the direct.

gonna double dip on that shit so fast

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
We haven't had notification about a Sakurai video going into Sephiroth, have we? I wonder if this will also be used to advertise when that's going to come.

mtel

Oct 29, 2017
We haven't had notification about a Sakurai video going into Sephiroth, have we? I wonder if this will also be used to advertise when that's going to come.
I don't know if they tweeted it, but this is on the Nintendo site:
Sephiroth will be available as part of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Fighters Pass Vol.2*, alongside Min Min from ARMS, Steve & Alex from Minecraft and three yet-to-be-revealed fighters.

To prepare you for Sephiroth's arrival, series director Masahiro Sakurai will host a livestreamed presentation on Thursday, December 17th at 10pm (UK time), giving fans an in-depth look at the fighter. The release date for Sephiroth will also be revealed during the presentation

So Thursday 5pm EST.