• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Motherfucking Zane on Switch baby!

images

Snarfington

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh damn, I wasn't aware of this either. That's too bad, but understandable. Maybe in the interim they can work on some quick ports of Golf Story for other platforms. It's such a great game and more people should get to experience it.

It's weird to say this, but Golf Story would lose an awful lot of its charm without HD Rumble, it's one of few games I can honestly say would be dramatically inferior on any other platform because of it. I'm hopeful that Dualsense will provide the level of quality required for Golf Story to really, truly work.

Deleted member 11976

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Strongly recommend checking out Takeshi & Hiroshi on Apple Arcade (they still do free trials for first-timers IIRC) if you're curious. It's beautiful in the cinematics but the RPG game aspect of it is... not very good. It also has an absurd difficulty spike towards the end. It's quite short too. I really have a hard time recommending it.

K Samedi

Oct 27, 2017
Just watched it now and what a great show. I will definitely buy a short hike, Hedes and Subnautica and I am interested in more stuff from the show. I think the last 2 or 3 Indie shows were slightly disappointing but this one delivered.

JonnyDBrit

God and Anime
Oct 25, 2017
Annnnnd even as my Switch is saying it can connect just fine, download isn't progressing at all. Think the servers might be taking a hit

Oct 29, 2017
Strongly recommend checking out Takeshi & Hiroshi on Apple Arcade (they still do free trials for first-timers IIRC) if you're curious. It's beautiful in the cinematics but the RPG game aspect of it is... not very good. It also has an absurd difficulty spike towards the end. It's quite short too. I really have a hard time recommending it.

Thanks for the heads up.

supervino256

Aug 14, 2019
A Short Hike is so cheap ! Already finished it on mac, but it's a cool game to play around with once you've finished it, so I bought it again.

Zassimick

Nov 6, 2017
Purchased Raji and A Short Hike. Guess I'm taking another break from Xenoblade.

Was going to install Spiritfarer but looks like that's not on console? Bummer.

kululuart

May 22, 2018
What a treat and a surprise it was to see a good friend of mine show their game here. Nintendo's indie scene only gets more and more robust, and we all benefit from that.

Foot

Mar 10, 2019
Yeah, the cinematics are fabulous, and the relationship between brothers is nice and cute. The gameplay is very bad.

giapel

Oct 28, 2017
You can tell a good indie direct when you end up buying multiple games and add a few more to your wish list. Sales is icing on the cake

Stencil

Oct 30, 2017
USA
A Short Hike is so cheap ! Already finished it on mac, but it's a cool game to play around with once you've finished it, so I bought it again.
Same here, it even got me to dig out my PS3 controller and connect it to my Mac, but loved playing every minute. Will buy on Switch to support the dev. Fingers crossed for a physical release. Such a comfy game uwu

Syrenne

Producer of Manifold Garden
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Hey! There's an issue with our sale on Switch - we're working to resolve it. It should be 10% off! This should be up ASAP

Oct 26, 2017
I REALLY hope the Microsoft game is announced soon, hopefully even in the supposed Direct next week was it?

It shouldn't matter if it was delayed to 2021, they could've still announced it with a 2021 date. Surely. :/

Starphanluke

â–² Legend â–²
Nov 15, 2017
Bought Raji, Spirtfarer, A Short Hike, and Takeshi and Hiroshi. Going to go back through and see if there were any games today I forgot about.

Merc_

â–² Legend â–²
Oct 28, 2017
That was a really good show! I'm happy that people here at least appreciate indie titles as it's pretty depressing to watch people outside of here complain just because it isn't a Smash fighter or some other Nintendo IP.

Deleted member 51789

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 9, 2019
Ended up rebuying A Short Hike on Switch, picking up Spiritfarer on Gamepass (same will be the case for Hypnospace Outlaw when it comes out), Manifold Garden on PS4 and depending on reviews I'll grab Raji on Switch.

makonero

Oct 27, 2017
Loved Hypnospace and A Short Hike last year-- highly recommended to those of you who haven't enjoyed them before.

Spiritfarer was already on my list and I'm adding Evergate too. Red Lantern in a few months too! Too many good things.

yumms

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Waiting on Raji impressions before hitting the buy button.