• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Plum

May 31, 2018
More people need to play A Short Hike

It is legitimately one of the best games of last year

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Bear and breakfast looks so good, was hoping for a shadow drop

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
A Short Hike with them DS graphics (not a criticism, just reminds me of that era of 3D graphics)

Glimpse_Dog

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
In for raji. I'm going to buy a copy on both of my switches just to support the damn developers. So happy to see games of this calibar coming from India. Hopefully it causes pubs to look outside of US/UK/France/Canada/Japan/China/Poland as the only places to invest in.

Zutrax

"This guy are sick"
Oct 31, 2017
Man I love the graphical style of A Short Hike. It looks like a DS game, but with a bit higher fidelity.

Bushido

Senior Game Designer
Verified
Feb 6, 2018
Really cool games in this Direct, I like it. A Short Hike is another buy.

Randomless

Oct 25, 2017
A Short Hike looks really cute, it's got that DS Phantom Hourglass but prettier aesthetic, I'm super into it

eoinmoners

Oct 1, 2018
A Short Hike is beeeeautiful. If you haven't played on PC then definitely pick it up.

Whooooa out today as I type, nice!!

Hentz

The Fallen
Mar 9, 2018
Honestly this presentation is better than the last few Nintendo Directs. Shadow drops and exclusives left and right, every game looks great

A Short Hike looks amazing, my favorite so far

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
All of these games. I just got up and walked into my living room to make sure my pro controller was charging :)