• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Are there any highly regarded currently only PC Indie, that could be a console timed exclusive for the switch tomorrow? Sort of like Into the Breach from Subset games?

I'm trying to think of any possibilities.

Alanood

Oct 27, 2017
NmR02c3lKQUWjxrgUF5FpYSS6wkkLLKMvL5e3ivSFOj9H6BIpjOKNDkgiSieHrNgRzUJ_PTp-jRGoSpWsNSOMtDV

summer-in-mara-cover-pc-ps4-switch-1.jpg

Heropon_

Oct 31, 2017
CrossCode won't be in sadly, confirmed by Deck13 on their Discord.
I wish we have some "World premiere" here !

K Samedi

Oct 27, 2017
I'll take Rim World thank you. And Stellaris would be cool even if its not indie.

I totally don't expect a Silksong shadow drop by the way

carlosrox

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver BC
Aww, they don't call them "Nindies" anymore...

Anyway, this should be awesome!

Probably wasn't a good idea. It's not like Nintendo is making them or anything. Why attach their names to it? I thought it was weird and kinda like they were robbing credit.

I want some news on Ion Maiden/other retro FPS games I've seen around. They all look great.

Other than that I can't think of many others.

Dmax3901

Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna wake up tomorrow morning in Australia and have 40 minutes of State of Play and this to catch up on...

Tregard

Oct 27, 2017
Anticipating:

- UFO 50
- Spelunky 2
- Beat Saber
- Genesis Noir
- Slime Rancher
- Parkitect
- The Witness

BlakeofT

Oct 30, 2017
CrossCode won't be in sadly, confirmed by Deck13 on their Discord.
I wish we have some "World premiere" here !
What was the exact wording? They faked everyone out months ago by saying something along the lines of a console port being as likely as pigs flying. Pigs were flying in the announcement trailer.

Edit: when I say "they" I mean the dev. Not sure if Deck13 would have the same sense of humor.

Last edited:

daripad

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Broke: Smash announcement at TGA
Woke: The Knight revealed as DLC FIGHTER 5 for Smash Ultimate at Indie presentation

Heropon_

Oct 31, 2017
What was the exact wording? They faked everyone out months ago by saying something along the lines of a console port being as likely as pigs flying. Pigs were flying in the announcement trailer.

Edit: when I say "they" I mean the dev. Not sure if Deck13 would have the same sense of humor.

It was a serious tone this time lol.
Deck13 is focused on Xbox version right now so I think we are still pretty far away from release on Switch. I don't expect it before Animal Crossing to be honest.

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Silksong feels like that typical indie everybody expects to appear at one of these things but just doesn't.

animalcrossed

Oct 28, 2017
Wonder if Below by Capybara will get a Switch release. Is coming up on a year since release, so maybe Xbox exclusivity has expired?

Deleted member 5159

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just as I came to the realisation I don't need anymore games this year. Hope they prove me wrong, but I really hope they don't.

lol, me too, ive way too many games that i didnt even play on my switch right now. and i dont like to have big backlogs, soooo...ill try to control myself the next couple of months

1upsuper

Jan 30, 2018
Here's what I want

Into the Breach DLC (Advanced Edition?) announcement & FTL shadow drop on Switch
UFO 50 release date
Silksong release date

Celine

Oct 26, 2017
Wish for Disco Elysium announcement.

New footage for No More Heroes 3 would be cool too.

Oct 31, 2017
If I had a videogame wishes only genie I would ask for: Silksong shadow drop then at TGA The Knight as fighter #5, and surprise, Team Cherry X Nintendo collab on Zelda II remake.

Theswweet

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
California
Silksong is getting a date at a MINIMUM, and maybe even a shadow drop. Book it.

It got announced 10 months ago and was playable at E3 6 months ago. BELIEVE.