• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Galo

One Winged Slayer
Jul 31, 2020
Germany

Don't mind me just another lurker joining the discord just in case. Thanks for the link <3

Also to not be totally off-topic: Really excited for the Direct tomorrow. Hope we will se BOTW2 again. Final Smash Character I'm hoping Isaac from Golden Sun (unlikely) or Phoenix Wright / a Tales of rep (more likely imo)
Also hope we will finally get a new Kirby announcment! (Still holding out hope for a 3D Kirby :D)

Fendoreo1

Jan 1, 2019
I still think we get an announcement of a final smash presentation instead of the fighter, maybe with an announcement of the series or if the fighter is 3rd party

Vuapol

Oct 25, 2017
Between the drama and the impending direct it's entirely possible The Hunt for Dread October doesn't make it to October. Crazy.

Barely Able

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
It's so weird though cause I remember back in that Animal Crossing Direct last year they literally showed every building currently in the game and ended it saying "and many more to come!" My guess is the pandemic hit Nintendo hard and they had a lot more plans for post-release content that they just couldn't make at the speed they otherwise would have. Just a guess though.
Yeah. Hopefully they have longer ranging plans. Née leaf got a massive update 4 years after launch, so it's possible.

Suswave

Aug 11, 2020
E91vIGsWEAQJttE
I didn't say I've never been eaten by a living bird

Vuapol

Oct 25, 2017
Or, if there's a genuine exodus, it could become a ghost town and last through the entirety of October, lol
Yeah, we're on the knives edge, could go either way lmao.

I just figure we're already at Page 64, the 24 hours immediately preceding a Direct are always a madhouse and the hours immediately following the announcements are a madhouse, and I imagine a good few of those that intend to leave may stick it out another day for 'one last ride'. We'll see what happens.

srtrestre

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Send me a postcard, drop me a line
Stating point of view
Indicate precisely what you mean to say
Yours sincerely, wasting away
Give me your answer, fill in a form
Mine for evermore
Will you still need me, will you still feed me
When I'm 64

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
I just returned after taking a more than 2 month break of Resetera.
And i return to a big mess lol 😭

I hope Discord is only a backup plan tho
Given how active it already is it doesn't seem like a backup. This thread is already slowing down because everyone is posting in the Discord channel.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
I legit can't wait for tomorrow despite not having any over the top expectations or hopes/dreams for this Direct. I'm legitimately just stoked to be able to sit through another Direct tomorrow lmao

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Send me a postcard, drop me a line
Stating point of view
Indicate precisely what you mean to say
Yours sincerely, wasting away
Give me your answer, fill in a form
Mine for evermore
Will you still need me, will you still feed me
When I'm 64

This is the kind of beautiful content that you cannot get in Discord!

srtrestre

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Atomic Purple was the N64 controller color everyone wanted to use at my house, so it was always Player 1.

Personally I always wanted the black controller, but it wasn't up to me :(

Starphanluke

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 15, 2017
Me: "Lmao, BotW2 is not going to be at the Direct. People are crazy."

Also me: "Mother 3 will definitely be there."

YolkFolk

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The North, England
I remember being hyped for the Rumble Pack. When I heard about it having force feedback my young mind went wild and I imagined you having to wrestle with the controller. Like if you got hit in from the right Star Fox your hands would get moved to the left due to the impact. Turns out it was just a bit of a buzz, which was still pretty cool :)

Status
Not open for further replies.