• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plum

May 31, 2018
As the potential NSO addition nears...

...make your choice

EDIT: I fucked up!

Jul 18, 2018
North Carolina
Haven't followed this threads in ages, so I'm not sure if it's relevant or already known, but earlier today I've seen a streamer talk about a sponsored stream on Friday on a "franchise that released on Nintendo consoles" (I think they added it was a trilogy?). They couldn't reveal what it was, but they added that the press was already talking about it a lot.

If this is known, can y'all tell me what they were talking about?

I mean if things were happening, I'd say it means the Castlevania Advance Collection will be shadow-dropped on Thursday during a Direct. But obviously nothing's happening.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017

...make your choice

Untitled.png

Isn't taking the blue one just the better choice.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
I'm almost at the ending of SMT III

fuck those demons yo
Some are lookers
Alright, so if we really are going to get N64 on NSO soon, and we could only get 15, which games do you think we'll get on the first day it's available?
I could see:
-Mario 64
-Mario Kart 64
-Paper Mario
-Mario Party
-Mario Party 2
-Mario Party 3
-Zelda OoT
-Zelda MM
-DK 64
-Kirby 64
-Star Fox 64
-Pilotwings
-F Zero GX
-Yoshis Story
-Smash 64
There's going to be third party at launch, going off previous supporters I'd say:
Bomberman 64
Mystical Ninja starring Goemon/Castlevania 64/Hybrid Heaven(we'll at least get one Konami game at launch. More after would be the question mark)
Snowboard Kids
Flying Dragons
Army Men/Chameleon twist/some other random game held by a random license holder
Would be possible candidates

Dragoncaine

Jun 5, 2019

...make your choice

EDIT: I fucked up!

Is this the wording you meant? The left one is terrible and the right one is awesome lol
LOL I know what you meant to say! If Rare games could be on NSO with online multiplayer, at the expense of no GB/GBC/GBA games ever coming to the service, I'd still go with Rare games with full NSO functionality.

Gamer_Gian

Feb 9, 2020
Alright, so if we really are going to get N64 on NSO soon, and we could only get 15, which games do you think we'll get on the first day it's available?
I could see:
-Mario 64
-Mario Kart 64
-Paper Mario
-Mario Party
-Mario Party 2
-Mario Party 3
-Zelda OoT
-Zelda MM
-DK 64
-Kirby 64
-Star Fox 64
-Pilotwings
-F Zero GX
-Yoshis Story
-Smash 64
If we get Mario Party 2 and 3 I honestly won't care how bad they mess up Superstars, at least I'll have some of the classics online with literally ANYONE who has a Switch

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
No Mario Party 1-3, no Super Mario 64, no Goldeneye, no Perfect Dark, no Diddy Kong Racing, no Banjo-Kazooie....that would be a pretty gutted N64 lineup.
I'd say DK64 and Diddy Kong racing are both on the table, former saw a VC release and with the latter Microsoft is chummier than ever

TheDinoman

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'd be happy if we could just get Diddy Kong Racing back, at least Banjo and PD and whatever will always have their definitive HD versions available on Xbox. Meanwhile the most DKR got was just a crappy remake that's also been lost to time (wasn't brought back even when Nintendo put DS games on Wii U).

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
If we get Mario Party 2 and 3 I honestly won't care how bad they mess up Superstars, at least I'll have some of the classics online with literally ANYONE who has a Switch
If we got Mario Party 2 and 3 with online multiplayer I wouldn't even care about Superstars. Which is probably why we're not going to get them.

Dragoncaine

Jun 5, 2019
Mario Party Superstars makes me doubt we'll get MP2 and 3 online, as awesome as that would be.

Just give me Paper Mario, OoT, MM, and Mario Kart and I'm set for a long while

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for the support :)

I don't know; it's not happening normally but it was when I bit down on some garlic bread... exactly like what happened with the other tooth. I'm gonna book in an appointment to get it checked (and I've already got like 6 other appointments lined up to get other teeth sorted out). It was fine in July when I last had X-Rays and such so who knows. It's just so, so fucking scary I really do hate myself for letting it get this bad...
Of course! 🤗

Jesus, well I don't blame you for being worried. I'm not honestly not sure what could cause it then. Could your diet have something to do with it or some sort of condition? I'd definitely recommend asking your dentists or even a doctor about it

Plum

May 31, 2018
Of course! 🤗

Jesus, well I don't blame you for being worried. I'm not honestly not sure what could cause it then. Could your diet have something to do with it or some sort of condition? I'd definitely recommend asking your dentists or even a doctor about it

Yeah, I'll ask my dentist next time I'm in. The first tooth had to be removed because it turned out there was a pretty major fracture inside the tooth itself. That's what I'm deathly afraid of, but who knows. I'm definitely not going to go down the 'google' rabbit hole and try to self-diagnose.

Status
Not open for further replies.