• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SunnyDays

Aug 28, 2019
I was walking my dog the other day, as I cope with the ongoing COVID lockdown in my province. Technically speaking, I shouldn't even be out since not being allowed to go on walks or to parks is a part of the lockdown. But I digress, my dog was a good puppers, so he gets what he deserves, inneffectual measures be darned. I was thinking, during my walk, about the Nintendo Switch Pro, and how Nintendo plans on upgrading the Nintendo Switch 25 Million annual sales to 30 million sales, and how they'd garner that 30 million sales in a year without Animal Crossing.

Now, I've seen the speculation that it could be BOTW2, Bayonetta 3, Metroid Prime 4 and the likes, but I really think as Nintendo fans we would do well to think bigger than just Nintendo doing the predictable "good moves" we see. It's Nintendo after all, the guys who refuse to give us Mother 3, but instead give us Super Mario Bros. 35. Who refuse to give us a port of Super Smash Bros. Melee, but give us Balloon Fight on every console. So surely they're going to do something we don't expect, heck maybe our small brains are too tiny for us to even be able to speculate as to their true plans. It's well known, after all, that Nintendo is actually a supercomputer powered by the connected brains of Shigeru Miyamoto, Shuntaro Furukawa, Masahiro Sakurai, Aya Kyogoku, and Kenichi Imaeda.

This supercomputer goes to predict and inform the staff of Nintendo of all future market conditions and creative trends. This is how Nintendo does things such as getting in on the Battle Royale trend months before other publishers are even aware of it, with entries such as Tetris 99, Super Mario Bros. 35, and Pac-Man 99, exclusive to Nintendo Switch, free to all Nintendo Switch Online subscribers. Nintendo Switch Online costs just $3.50 USD/month or $20 USD/year, and gives access to over 130 games with the subscription. Redeem the code SUNSHINE on the eShop to get less than 50% off on your Nintendo Switch Online subscription at checkout, as well as a beautiful red message stating "The code should be 16 digits long". Offer available worldwide except Quebec.

Now, with this in mind, I'd like you, fellow Nintendo fans, to consider with me that the next title is not a new IP, but also isn't a rehash of anything existing. Instead, what if Nintendo's goal to reach 30 million units is to be achieved by a game that pits players against one another using the characters we all know and love from Nintendo's vast repertoire of games. Doing contests of 1v1, this would be the most ambitious project by Nintendo yet. Now, you may be thinking "doesn't this sound familiar"? And I must commend you, comrade, for your astute observation and expansive knowledge of Nintendo and Nintendo accessories. This does, so far sound like it may be too similar to Super Mario Bros. VS. However, I would like to propose one further idea to add icing to the cake: Nintendo's ambitious 1v1 competitive game to pit fans against each other is a racing game. One that takes place in a cyberpunk future, wherein all humans and animals have somehow become marine animals that evolved to traverse and live on land.

Now you don't have Mario as a human, but instead you have Mario as a sea cucumber. It doesn't just have to be Mario characters either. We could see, for instance, wonderful time-honoured characters like Star Fox return as a plecostomous, or Spyro as a beluga whale. Truly, the possibilities are endless. And this type of idea, this type of creativity, is what I implore to extend upon you, my Nintendo compadres. This sort of unique, entirely original ideation of non-derivative works. Heck, if you wanna get really out there, I fully support that decision. Like what if Peach was a lungfish, or Zelda a swordfish.

Anyways, so this is my proposal and prediciton as to what Nintendo's planning to do. I hope it's inspired you to really think outside the box, because this E3 Nintendo will be pulling their ideas from beyond the boundaries of your imagination, and I'd like to see more people on board with me.

P.S. If Nintendo wishes to use this idea, you're free to, I simply ask to be included in the Special Thanks section of the credits. Also, if you can, name it Racing With Mario And Friends In A Post-Marine Future Time: The Wreckoning of Azstoth.

Imitatio

Feb 19, 2018
How far are you into High Rank? You should try and craft Naragacuga IG. Looks amazing, 40% affinity crit rate, natural white sharpness and at least has a lvl2 slot. Great weapon.
Yeah, I'm mostly playing Narga and Rathian IGs right now. Once HR Tigrex is down, I'll probably include that as well (no clue as to how the stats are on that thing, tho).

Shaoran Hyku

Aug 6, 2020
I just need to finish the quests for Apex Mizutsune and Rathian and I'll finish all the new content form the last update, so after that I'll be ready for Famicom Detective Club. Lets hope the 60€ are worth because I'm not used to play visual novels (I have only played Ace Attorney and thats it)

Glom

Feb 8, 2021
My top 5
1. Breath of the Wild
2. Animal Crossing
3. Super Mario Odyssey
4. Link's Awakening
5. Ring Fit Adventure

Btw, what does lttp mean when used in this forum?

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I was walking my dog the other day, as I cope with the ongoing COVID lockdown in my province. Technically speaking, I shouldn't even be out since not being allowed to go on walks or to parks is a part of the lockdown. But I digress, my dog was a good puppers, so he gets what he deserves, inneffectual measures be darned. I was thinking, during my walk, about the Nintendo Switch Pro, and how Nintendo plans on upgrading the Nintendo Switch 25 Million annual sales to 30 million sales, and how they'd garner that 30 million sales in a year without Animal Crossing.

Now, I've seen the speculation that it could be BOTW2, Bayonetta 3, Metroid Prime 4 and the likes, but I really think as Nintendo fans we would do well to think bigger than just Nintendo doing the predictable "good moves" we see. It's Nintendo after all, the guys who refuse to give us Mother 3, but instead give us Super Mario Bros. 35. Who refuse to give us a port of Super Smash Bros. Melee, but give us Balloon Fight on every console. So surely they're going to do something we don't expect, heck maybe our small brains are too tiny for us to even be able to speculate as to their true plans. It's well known, after all, that Nintendo is actually a supercomputer powered by the connected brains of Shigeru Miyamoto, Shuntaro Furukawa, Masahiro Sakurai, Aya Kyogoku, and Kenichi Imaeda.

This supercomputer goes to predict and inform the staff of Nintendo of all future market conditions and creative trends. This is how Nintendo does things such as getting in on the Battle Royale trend months before other publishers are even aware of it, with entries such as Tetris 99, Super Mario Bros. 35, and Pac-Man 99, exclusive to Nintendo Switch, free to all Nintendo Switch Online subscribers. Nintendo Switch Online costs just $3.50 USD/month or $20 USD/year, and gives access to over 130 games with the subscription. Redeem the code SUNSHINE on the eShop to get less than 50% off on your Nintendo Switch Online subscription at checkout, as well as a beautiful red message stating "The code should be 16 digits long". Offer available worldwide except Quebec.

Now, with this in mind, I'd like you, fellow Nintendo fans, to consider with me that the next title is not a new IP, but also isn't a rehash of anything existing. Instead, what if Nintendo's goal to reach 30 million units is to be achieved by a game that pits players against one another using the characters we all know and love from Nintendo's vast repertoire of games. Doing contests of 1v1, this would be the most ambitious project by Nintendo yet. Now, you may be thinking "doesn't this sound familiar"? And I must commend you, comrade, for your astute observation and expansive knowledge of Nintendo and Nintendo accessories. This does, so far sound like it may be too similar to Super Mario Bros. VS. However, I would like to propose one further idea to add icing to the cake: Nintendo's ambitious 1v1 competitive game to pit fans against each other is a racing game. One that takes place in a cyberpunk future, wherein all humans and animals have somehow become marine animals that evolved to traverse and live on land.

Now you don't have Mario as a human, but instead you have Mario as a sea cucumber. It doesn't just have to be Mario characters either. We could see, for instance, wonderful time-honoured characters like Star Fox return as a plecostomous, or Spyro as a beluga whale. Truly, the possibilities are endless. And this type of idea, this type of creativity, is what I implore to extend upon you, my Nintendo compadres. This sort of unique, entirely original ideation of non-derivative works. Heck, if you wanna get really out there, I fully support that decision. Like what if Peach was a lungfish, or Zelda a swordfish.

Anyways, so this is my proposal and prediciton as to what Nintendo's planning to do. I hope it's inspired you to really think outside the box, because this E3 Nintendo will be pulling their ideas from beyond the boundaries of your imagination, and I'd like to see more people on board with me.

P.S. If Nintendo wishes to use this idea, you're free to, I simply ask to be included in the Special Thanks section of the credits. Also, if you can, name it Racing With Mario And Friends In A Post-Marine Future Time: The Wreckoning of Azstoth.

All of us still in May while this person already lives in a post-E3 world.

My top 5
1. Breath of the Wild
2. Animal Crossing
3. Super Mario Odyssey
4. Link's Awakening
5. Ring Fit Adventure

Btw, what does lttp mean when used in this forum?

tenor.gif

Late to the Party

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Incidentally these are my top 5 games of all time.

1. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
2. Super Mario 3D World
3. Splatoon 2
4. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
5. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

If 3D World doesn't count, I'd probably throw in Monster Hunter Rise as my #5?

Estizzle

Jan 14, 2019

Where do I pre-order?

Deleted member 43657

Banned
May 19, 2018
1) Zelda: Breath of the Wild
2) Fire Emblem: Three Houses
3) Dragon Quest XI S
4) Xenoblade Chronicles 2
5) Astral Chain

Bring more RPGs to the Switch. Give me the Quintet trilogy and Act Raiser. I need to replay Soul Blazer, Illusion of Gaia, and I'd like to actually play Terranigma.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Morning. New thread, huh? Anything juicy dropping since last friday?

Yeah, I'm mostly playing Narga and Rathian IGs right now. Once HR Tigrex is down, I'll probably include that as well (no clue as to how the stats are on that thing, tho).

Good Atk value, negative Affinity though. Dunno about deco slots and Kinsect lvl, but i think the latter is a bit on the low side. Sharpness no clue atm. ^^

I use Evening Calm (the Narga highest one) and the Narga set with some Crit damage up and i burst out damage like nothing. Seeing a Diving Wyvern hit the head for 600+ dmg is such a beatiful view.

Summerof69

Aug 10, 2020
What I didn't like (aside from the stuff mentioned above already) were the combat (I know, a rather heated topic for many, haha), the general feel of movement, the lack of interactivity with the environment (I think I simply like sandbox style open worlds significantly more), the character building/skill tree system, and the main story, which was lacking in my eyes and way less interesting than the side quests. Those on the other hand were sooo good, I don't think I've played another game to this day where I enjoyed the side content this much. I also liked the writing, characters, visuals and sound, the overall setting, the detective like gameplay aka Witcher senses and Geralt explaining what he was finding out.

I understand all of those. Main story wasn't the greatest, I found it to be entertaining enough, though. What really made me fall in love story-wise with the Witcher (other than the side quests you already mentioned) was the two DLCs ... man! Both of them tell gripping stories that I couldn't wait to see all the way through, and the characters still stick with me. So if you were ever to go back, I'd encourage you to look into them. They're included in the Switch version anyway ;)

JoRu

Oct 25, 2017
2. Super Mario Odyssey
3. Ring Fit Adventure
4. Splatoon 2
5. Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Honorable mentions go to Mario + Rabbids and to Pokémon: Let's Go for being excellent and underrated.

MisterSpo

One Winged Slayer
Feb 12, 2019
Yeah, I definitely agree here.

Actually if it is there I think there's a good chance they confirm that ahead of time too. Something like "featuring upcoming Switch games for H2 2021 and beyond including a new look at the sequel to the Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild."
Yeah, I'm very much thinking we see Zelda this E3 regardless of what the current planned launch date is. I said it a few months ago but I think Nintendo hoped for 2021 but are prepared for it to only be ready in 2022 - hence why we likely get more old Zelda in 2021.

On the MH chat, getting the Evening Calm glaive has shot up my list of priorities. I could do with that and some new armour to finish off the hub quests, I think.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I'm very much thinking we see Zelda this E3 regardless of what the current planned launch date is. I said it a few months ago but I think Nintendo hoped for 2021 but are prepared for it to only be ready in 2022 - hence why we likely get more old Zelda in 2021.

On the MH chat, getting the Evening Calm glaive has shot up my list of priorities. I could do with that and some new armour to finish off the hub quests, I think.

Where are you currently in HR? Because Evening Calm needs mats from a monster that you only meet in the current highest tier of Hub quests, or in short, one rank above HR Narga.
I think Rathian's line is a well working replacement until you get access to that Hub quest level.

Funny thing, when i started with Hub HR, i used that IG that looks like a Sailor Moon / Magical Girl staff because it offered a good Atk value for the early HR and came with Blast damage which is always nice. ^^

Dec 21, 2020
On the subject earlier of Metroid prime4, I believe that the floor would be 3 million and the ceiling would be 5-6.5 million for software sales on the switch. Switch boost + Modern Social Media unlike the Traditional Media of then + hyped fandom + A technical showpiece for the hardware that attracts people + MPT released before hand leading up to 4 + it being different from their lustrous crown jewels in Animal Crossing, Mario Odyssey, Breath of the Wild, Splatoon, Smash, Pokemon + really large install base + Switch Pro pushing its graphical presentation a step above

Same with Xenoblade 3 and the next 2D Metroid. I think the former will see growth over the previous titles. I think Xenoblade 3 has a good chance to do at min 2M, but the ceiling being 3.5~4M which is spectacular for a JRPG not named Final Fantasy, Pokemon or Kingdom Hearts.

By the time is releases it would be advertised to a very large install base.

Metroid V would slot pretty well with other games of similar nature on the Switch: Ori, HK, Bloodstained, Steamworld Dig, Dead Cells.

Plus wider marketing from Nintendo, there is an audience for this type of game on the switch so it should do rather well despite the genre it is in. I don't know what to predict for this game though, number wise.

I could be very wrong on the ceiling and the floor, but I do expect a boost to these three games. Metroid especially. Though it depends on how Nintendo does it and how it is received of course.

These are also mostly in a vacuum.

Looks like a Ocarina of Time mod to me.

This is so cool.

Samus95

Jun 18, 2020
If Metroid 2D is a sequel to Fusion can break 1 milion, i think the series suffered from not trying to move the story forward

I dont think another chapter before fusion will help it sales at all

MisterSpo

One Winged Slayer
Feb 12, 2019
Where are you currently in HR? Because Evening Calm needs mats from a monster that you only meet in the current highest tier of Hub quests, or in short, one rank above HR Narga.
I think Rathian's line is a well working replacement until you get access to that Hub quest level.

Funny thing, when i started with Hub HR, i used that IG that looks like a Sailor Moon / Magical Girl staff because it offered a good Atk value for the early HR and came with Blast damage which is always nice. ^^
I've just unlocked the 6 star missions. And yeah, I like the blast damage staffs too - waiting on more blossom crickets so I can update that one.

Samus95

Jun 18, 2020
The most interesting thing is, they will try DLC with Metroid 2D somekind of multiplayer features?

BozPaggs

One Winged Slayer
Jan 11, 2019
London, United Kingdom
Multiplayer Metroid should be a separate experience. An expanded and improved Hunters Multiplayer would be a great addition to the switch library, get some quality arena shooter action in there.

Imitatio

Feb 19, 2018
Seeing a Diving Wyvern hit the head for 600+ dmg is such a beatiful view.
God, that move is sooo good!! With my Palico laying traps, using endemic life putting the mon to sleep and such, I easily get three or four of those in on the head without any risk per hunt, plus the ones I manage to do while normally jumping and flying around the monster. Such a satisfying experience. I seriously had forgotten just how fun the IG is once you get the hang of it, but I'm addicted to it right now. Basically rocking four main weapons at the moment with it, LS, CB, and SA.

Re: Tigrex vs Narga weapons, I always find it hard to tell (without any additional tools/methods) which of the two is better in terms of raw damage. Seems like meta builds are partially shifting towards Tigrex, while Narga still seems to be a popular choice either way.

Samus95

Jun 18, 2020
Multiplayer Metroid should be a separate experience. An expanded and improved Hunters Multiplayer would be a great addition to the switch library, get some quality arena shooter action in there.
I would make a Muliplayer mode that come some weeks after Prime4, doing a heavy multoplayer mode after the game can give Prime those legs

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
God, that move is sooo good!! With my Palico laying traps, using endemic life putting the mon to sleep and such, I easily get three or four of those in on the head without any risk per hunt, plus the ones I manage to do while normally jumping and flying around the monster. Such a satisfying experience. I seriously had forgotten just how fun the IG is once you get the hang of it, but I'm addicted to it right now. Basically rocking four main weapons at the moment with it, LS, CB, and SA.

Re: Tigrex vs Narga weapons, I always find it hard to tell (without any additional tools/methods) which of the two is better in terms of raw damage. Seems like meta builds are partially shifting towards Tigrex, while Narga still seems to be a popular choice either way.

Last thursday, i actually cut off a HR Diablos' tail with it. I legit jump out of the chair. Managed to keep myself in the air for 3 attack phases, hit ZL + A, Diving Wyvern animation begins, Diablos moves away.
Totally expecting to kill the ground again, but then it made the tail sweep attack and the very moment my Diving Wyvern charged down the tail came into the move and *bam* the tail was ours.

Imo, no moves comes close into having such a high "risk -> satisfaction" rate as this one. You either feel annoyed missing, or feel like the boss of all bosses when it hits, and feel like Captain Captain, Captain of all Captains when it even crits. ^^

Ozzie

One Winged Slayer
Jan 12, 2018
I need to double check with Tigrex IG because right now, Tigrex LS has replaced my Narga LS thanks to the new upgrade path unlocked by version 2.0. It's really really powerful in addition to having silkbind damage boost skill.

Imitatio

Feb 19, 2018
I understand all of those. Main story wasn't the greatest, I found it to be entertaining enough, though. What really made me fall in love story-wise with the Witcher (other than the side quests you already mentioned) was the two DLCs ... man! Both of them tell gripping stories that I couldn't wait to see all the way through, and the characters still stick with me. So if you were ever to go back, I'd encourage you to look into them. They're included in the Switch version anyway ;)
I've actually finished both of those already! Yeah, they're really good. I think I liked Hearts of Stone quite a bit more, though, as it played to the strengths of the game that I enjoyed the most as well (the storybook style quests and gameplay), while Blood and Wine felt more like an expansion of the base game overall, i. e. a large map to travel across, do different activities (quests, fights, treasure, and so on), following an overarching narrative, all while not being as tightly designed as HoS was in comparison, with the latter basically feeling like a huge and expansive side quest added post launch.
B & W's story overall was pretty well done, too, though, don't get me wrong, and combined with the base game's strengths, it made for a really good experience as well, no doubt about that.

I think I'd really adore Witcher 3 at the end of the day if some of my gripes with the game's basis weren't that severe. It's a shame that something as fundamental as movement feeling good is an aspect I'd say W3 failed at (for me, that is), which definitely drags down the otherwise good to great game that it is. Devs really have to nail stuff like that for me to fully appreciate the experience and call it a masterpiece in my book.
As it ended up, I'd still place the game + DLCs in the upper ranks of my personal lists, it's easily in my personal top 30 of all time for instance, but it basically never had a shot at entering the top 10, maybe not even top 15 with the gripes I've had since launch and still have today. What could've been a very special experience to me ended up "only" being a good to very good one, which obviously still is me praising the game in many regards, so they can more than likely live with that, and so can I, lol.

Imitatio

Feb 19, 2018
I love how that weapon looks! Just wish it was more viable for me, but I'd say the Rathian IG in its highest upgrade form is probably the better one right now.

Last thursday, i actually cut off a HR Diablos' tail with it. I legit jump out of the chair. Managed to keep myself in the air for 3 attack phases, hit ZL + A, Diving Wyvern animation begins, Diablos moves away.
Totally expecting to kill the ground again, but then it made the tail sweep attack and the very moment my Diving Wyvern charged down the tail came into the move and *bam* the tail was ours.

Imo, no moves comes close into having such a high "risk -> satisfaction" rate as this one. You either feel annoyed missing, or feel like the boss of all bosses when it hits, and feel like Captain Captain, Captain of all Captains when it even crits. ^^
LS really is the only other of my three alternative weapon types that comes close in terms of satisfaction. While CB and SA both are a lot of fun and I'd say I've got them figured out really well, the counter moves LS offers are just sooo good when you've got the timing down and are slicing through the mons like that, with the sound and rumble making it even better.
IG's Diving Wyvern right now is the only other move that's come close for me, whereas CB's and SA's discharges are nice and all, but aren't quite as thrilling, I'd say. High risk, high reward and all that.

Also:
and feel like Captain Captain, Captain of all Captains
loooool
I got that reference.

I need to double check with Tigrex IG because right now, Tigrex LS has replaced my Narga LS thanks to the new upgrade path unlocked by version 2.0. It's really really powerful in addition to having silkbind damage boost skill.
Been switching between Tigrex, Narga and Rathian for the most part, both for LS and IG, even partially for the others (SA mainly, as I hate Rathian's CB being a fire type weapon and not poison.... -.-')
I'm never completely sure which of the three is best for what I'm going with in terms of skills and such, but I gotta say, Tigrex having that -20% or so affinity can be a bit of a turn off.
I also wonder if Magnamalo, which I haven't done in HR yet, is a viable alternative with its blast type weapons to the others. Or if I should look at one of the trees being introduced with the 2.0 update...

Deleted member 69942

Banned
May 22, 2020
I love how that weapon looks! Just wish it was more viable for me, but I'd say the Rathian IG in its highest upgrade form is probably the better one right now.

LS really is the only other of my three alternative weapon types that comes close in terms of satisfaction. While CB and SA both are a lot of fun and I'd say I've got them figured out really well, the counter moves LS offers are just sooo good when you've got the timing down and are slicing through the mons like that, with the sound and rumble making it even better.
IG's Diving Wyvern right now is the only other move that's come close for me, whereas CB's and SA's discharges are nice and all, but aren't quite as thrilling, I'd say. High risk, high reward and all that.

Also:

loooool
I got that reference.

Been switching between Tigrex, Narga and Rathian for the most part, both for LS and IG, even partially for the others (SA mainly, as I hate Rathian's CB being a fire type weapon and not poison.... -.-')
I'm never completely sure which of the three is best for what I'm going with in terms of skills and such, but I gotta say, Tigrex having that -20% or so affinity can be a bit of a turn off.
I also wonder if Magnamalo, which I haven't done in HR yet, is a viable alternative with its blast type weapons to the others. Or if I should look at one of the trees being introduced with the 2.0 update...

Bazel or Teostra have better blast I believe. But Teostra will get an upgrade end of May :p.

Peleo

Nov 2, 2017
Playing Baba is You. Insane how often this game leaves me smiling.

Finishing a puzzle with BABA IS WIN is so satisfying.

Marmoka

Oct 27, 2017
My brain is asking for Rayman Origins on Switch!!

Hope it becomes a reality someday.

I know I can play some levels in Legends, but I want the complete game available too. I liked it more than Legends.

Peleo

Nov 2, 2017
If Metroid 2D is a sequel to Fusion can break 1 milion, i think the series suffered from not trying to move the story forward

I dont think another chapter before fusion will help it sales at all

For reference:
30v25Iu.jpg

Blue = Home Console ; Yellow = Handheld Console ; Green = Hybrid Console
Titles marked with * lack official sales numbers

Other Metroidvanias have performed quite well on the Switch. It wouldn't take much for Metroid to become the 3rd best selling entry in the franchise, although the series has struggled to hit consistent numbers recently.

Personally, I think word-of-mouth will play a huge role here.

Ozzie

One Winged Slayer
Jan 12, 2018

Also:

loooool
I got that reference.

That's what everyone is moving to, Tigrex LS, it's raw value is like around 230 and has white sharpness. In addition, with a set with lvl3 quick stheathe, lvl4 attack boost, lvl7 critical eye, lvl2 weakness exploit and lvl2 maximum might, Tigrex LS gets 20% affinity with higher raw value. And finally, what makes it better is the rampage skill: silkbind damage boost.

I'm basically doing 190-214 damage per hit with helm breaker lol.

It's insane what you can do with the right set.

May 26, 2020
Hey for Mario Golf Super Rush, I'm predicting this week or next we'll see something new from the game, like an overview trailer or something

Got a gut feeling about it!

Aostia82

Oct 27, 2017
2. Fire Emblem Three Houses
3. Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle
4. Super Mario Odyssey
5. Bravely Default II

JoRu

Oct 25, 2017
Hey for Mario Golf Super Rush, I'm predicting this week or next we'll see something new from the game, like an overview trailer or something

Got a gut feeling about it!

I think it'll be in 2-3 weeks, most likely in 3 weeks after Miitopia has released. That would put it at around a month before the game's release, which for a lot of Nintendo releases seems to be par for the course to start more extensive marketing.

OP
OP
reconceptualize
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere in Zanarkand
Incidentally these are my top 5 games of all time.

2. Super Mario 3D World
3. Splatoon 2
4. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
5. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

If 3D World doesn't count, I'd probably throw in Monster Hunter Rise as my #5?

All excellent choices, but top 5 games of all time is an interesting wrinkle too. I can't say any of these games aren't deserving of being in that kind of list either.

lunanto

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Only FP are allowed? Then:

1. Splatoon 2
2. Breath Of The Wild
3. Link´s Awakening
4. Luigi´s Mansion 3
5. DK Country Tropical Freeze

Metroid.

billmo

May 19, 2020
Toronto, Canada
I'd love this. I actually enjoyed Hunters immensely back in the day. I was also pretty damn good at it (even if it did cramp the hell out of my fingers).

bixente

Jan 27, 2019
Rather do a top 10

1. Tetris 99
2. Breath of the Wild
3. Xenoblade Chronicles 2
4. Hollow Knight
5. Animal Crossing New Horizons
6. Super Mario Odyssey
7. Fire Emblem Three Houses
8. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
9. Splatoon 2
10. Levels+ Addictive Puzzle Game

Honorable mentions: Celeste, Octopath Traveler, Golf Story, Dragon Quest XI S, Hades, Dead Cells, Clubhouse Games, Dicey Dungeons, SteamWorld Dig 2, Katana Zero, A Short Hike, Paradise Killer, Door Kickers Action Squad, Super One More Jump, GRIS, Astral Chain, Gunbird 2, Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity.

Last edited:

Gamer_Gian

Feb 9, 2020
Y'know what I wouldn't be shocked if SamusHunter was just Tiffany Treadmore lmao, they both word their tweets in almost the exact same way, so it wouldn't be a surprise to me

Bobo

Jan 25, 2019
Top 5 Switch Games Eh?

1. Mario Odyssey
2. Breath of the Wild
3. Dragon Quest 11
4. Bayonetta 2
5. Fire Emblem Three Houses

Top 5 Games I Own but Need to properly play.

1. Luigi's Mansion 3 (This is my current gaming shame lol)
2. Sakura: Rice and Ruin
3. Xenoblade 2
4. Ring Fit
5. Pokemon Shield Expansion
Bonus because I just bought: Age of Calamity

Marmoka

Oct 27, 2017
1. Breath of the Wild
2. Super Mario Odyssey
3. Bayonetta 2
4. Animal Crossing
5. Ring Fit Adventure

Honorable mention: Paper Mario Origami King
Honorable mentions of games I owned on Wii U but don't own on Switch: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze

Status
Not open for further replies.