• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

The sequel to Breath of the Wild will come out in...

• 2021: July, August, or September

Votes: 8 0.7%
  • 2021: October, November, or December

Votes: 344 29.2%
  • 2022: January, February, or March

Votes: 386 32.8%
  • 2022: April, May, or June

Votes: 164 13.9%
  • 2022: July, August, or September

Votes: 32 2.7%
  • 2022: October, November, or December

Votes: 153 13.0%
  • Cancelled and rebooted at Retro Studios

Votes: 91 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandage

Oct 25, 2017
The Internet
220.gif

MisterSpo

One Winged Slayer
Feb 12, 2019
Sing us a song Nintendo Direct Man. Can't post much yet, so enjoy the new thread smell.

Thanks for articulating some good principles, Raccoon.

lukus99

Oct 27, 2017
Nice new thread Raccoon, looking forward to lurking in this one and posting if I feel I can answer any questions about games I've played!

carlosfilho

Feb 3, 2021
Dearly beloved, we are all here once again to celebrate this beautiful thing that is a full Nintendo Direct...

Ozzie

One Winged Slayer
Jan 12, 2018
2D Metroid
Fire Emblem 4 Remake
Breath of the Wild 2 (Hopefully)
Great Ace Attorney Chronicles
Splatoon
Monster Hunter Rise
And Smash

We going to be eating really good

Edengamer25

Aug 29, 2020
I'm happy this thread is born the day before the Nintendo Direct, I'm afraid I probably wont be able to keep up with the thread tommorow evening though!!

Akoig

Sep 4, 2020
Golden Sun is still dead.

It's a new thread, why must you hurt me in this way?

I am still in a slight shock that this Direct announcement came out of nowhere, super excited, also slightly fearful, I don't know, this is just a rollercoaster of emotions after the long wait and how much Nintendo seems to be hyping up this announcement

DinoPulse

May 25, 2018
YOOOOOOOOPPPP
Ah. The nice smell of a new Direct OT Thread and I can already feel it being the greatest one since the last General Direct occured in 2019.
Beautiful OP, Raccoon.
You're really pulling at the heartstrings with that trip down memory lane.
Makes me wanna shed a tear.
Now all we need is for the thread's name in general to be restored back to it's former "Nintendo Direct Speculation" name glory.
We're almost there at the finish line of the next major direct, and boy does it feel good!
Welcome to a new age, folks.

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
Tomorrow - First general direct since 2019
Day after tomorrow - First salary talks with the boss since 2019

I'm kinda nervous right now

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's a new thread, why must you hurt me in this way?

I am still in a slight shock that this Direct announcement came out of nowhere, super excited, also slightly fearful, I don't know, this is just a rollercoaster of emotions after the long wait and how much Nintendo seems to be hyping up this announcement
Yeah it wasn't expected to be this big. Let's just celebrate and be happy. Its been a very long time.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
All I want this Directmas is Wario Land 6, Hollow Knight: Silksong, Shin Megami Tensei V and Nocturne HD, Metroid Prime Trilogy and 4, and anything else I'll want when I get it.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Mario, Zelda and Metroid will be in the same direct tomorrow. The family is coming together. 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.