• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man good luck to everyone testing for or dealing with COVID for themselves or their family! Stay safe everyone!

Also enjoy the seemingly likely direct today!

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Good god, those quarantine / positive posts sure have an exponential growth in the last two days in here.

Stay safe, and get well.

*Knocks on wooden table* None of my family/friends are ill. Hope it stays like that.

Le Dude

May 16, 2018
USA
I think he is talking about that Nintendo Dream interview where Nomura said they'd probably talk again soon after they talked about it was weird to see info about a Kingdom Hearts game debut ina Nintendo magazine.
It could mean anything, maybe it's "just" TWEWY2.
He teased a future announcement to Nintendo Dream magazine but it's most likely TWEWY2, not Sora in Smash.

Edit: dang beaten by seconds

Ah, okay cool.

I'd love to see Sora in if he had some Disney content and stuff, but the thought of him making an appearance and then Sakurai just being like "Yeah we couldn't include any of that" after the loving attention given to each DLC series so far is just sad. So I'd have mixed feelings if he was announced as one of the characters.

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
I join all the people who are wishing the positive and quarantined people the best. This is a difficult moment for the whole world.

AllEchse

Oct 29, 2017
Ah, okay cool.

I'd love to see Sora in if he had some Disney content and stuff, but the thought of him making an appearance and then Sakurai just being like "Yeah we couldn't include any of that" after the loving attention given to each DLC series so far is just sad. So I'd have mixed feelings if he was announced as one of the characters.
I'm just not sure they would gut him like that.
Sora himself is owned by Disney, so why would they not want their character represented as well as possible?

GiJose

Oct 25, 2017
Y'all hype so irresponsibly

At least we'll get a twitter drop of sorts, at best a partner showcase

Mini would be quite a stretch

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
To say it with the words of good ol' Phil Collins: "I can feel it, Showcase in the air tonight, oh Hylia"

Lintendo

Sep 11, 2018
Surley a Partner Showcase, Hyrule Warriors: AoC Demo Announcement & Bravely Default 2 Relesedate.. everything else is Bonus :)

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Seeing Twitter rumblings of a partner showcase today, think that's happening?

Hoagmaster

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm on Team Bravely Default II punted to 2021. Rest of Nintendo's calendar for the year seems full (Age of Calamity in November, then the new NES game in December), so they'll probably say it needs a bit more time in the oven and it'll be out at the end of January.

Jan 26, 2019
I just have such a hard time envisioning HW:AOC in a Partner Showcase. I know, I know. Koei Tecmo and Cadence of Hyrule and all that. But it just doesn't ring true. Especially with BD2 seemingly up for a presentation as well even if it is Square Enix since Nintendo is handling publishing in the West. I have a tiny bit of hope we may be getting some first-party news along with the Twitter Direct. (I'm not going to go so far as to expect a Mini Direct. It's remotely possible but I don't wanna get my hopes up.) In any case, if I'm wrong (which I very well might be), we'll at least get a very impressive Partner Showcase.

OP
OP
Phendrift

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
Wouldn't it be a mini? I mean these are Nintendo published games, one straight up being first party. They may as well call it a mini direct lol

MaitreWakou

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France
I just have such a hard time envisioning HW:AOC in a Partner Showcase. I know, I know. Koei Tecmo and Cadence of Hyrule and all that. But it just doesn't ring true. Especially with BD2 seemingly up for a presentation as well even if it is Square Enix since Nintendo is handling publishing in the West. I have a tiny bit of hope we may be getting some first-party news along with the Twitter Direct (I'm not going to go so far as to expect a Mini Direct. It's possible but I don't wanna get my hopes up). In any case, if I'm wrong (which I very well might be), we'll at least get a very impressive Partner Showcase.
Remember that Koei Tecmo presented Hyrule Warriors on their own in their TGS stream. It's totally possible to be in a Partner.

Wouldn't it be a mini? I mean these are Nintendo published games, one straight up being first party. They may as well call it a mini direct lol
Not published by Nintendo in Japan. We already got games published by Nintendo in the west but not in Japan in partners. (Cadence of Hyrule, Fit Boxing)

MG12

Aug 1, 2020
Guess that mario 35 tweet did mean something... nintendo are the riddle leakers this time

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
I'm on Team Bravely Default II punted to 2021. Rest of Nintendo's calendar for the year seems full (Age of Calamity in November, then the new NES game in December), so they'll probably say it needs a bit more time in the oven and it'll be out at the end of January.

Also Fitness Boxing 2 in December IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.